Republican Party raffles a Glock 23...in Giffords' district.

Actually there was a bystander at the rally who had a gun. He almost shot the guy who was holding Loughner's gun after he was disarmed.

No, there was a bystander NEAR the rally at a Blockbuster or some shit that heard the commotion and ran to help.
Liberal mongoloid.

No, there was a bystander NEAR the rally at a Blockbuster or some shit that heard the commotion and ran to help.
Liberal mongoloid.

You're right, Joe Zamudio was in a drug store NEAR the rally; and in his own words it took him (a whole) "two or three seconds" from the door of the drug store before he almost shot the wrong man and then helped subdue Loughner. Watch his Ed Shultz interview where he says he almost shot the man holding the gun.

In any case, he didn't and he's a hero.

Is it customary for the GOP to raffle guns in that district or did they come up with the idea inspired by recent events because they wanted to be as dickish about it as possible?

It's a simple question. Is it really SO implausible that the GOP are just assholes? Come on.

the gun is left over from the same raffle they did last year, before she was shot. last year it wasn't claimed so they did it again

so yes it's customary, and has nothing to do with her, stop being paranoid

2nd gun added to Pima County GOP fundraiser raffle - Houston Chronicle

google gun raffle, the FIRST result is an ap story that details why you're retarded

I did google gun raffle. And I did see that article. And I included it in my first post here. Keep up.

It doesn't matter how many times they raffled off guns before. This year raffling off a Glock in Tuscon given a Glock killed six people in January and severely wounded 13 others, including a Representative of the opposite party is strange.

Lets take a line from that AP article: "City Councilman Steve Kozachik characterized it as "incredibly stupid".'

What a retard. Oh wait. He's a Republican.

Not at all; but in the district where the Democratic Rep was shot and multiple people died, instead of raffling off a Glock, how about raffling off some gift cards or a nice dinner somewhere.

how about you stop trying to sensationalize everything?

Back