some demos

rtcll

Veteran X
couple people yesterday asked me for some demos to watch so I just went through and found a few to zip up and label the pos I played but they're mostly chase/lo maybe a couple home idk. I don't have my demos labeled so I had to go through each one individually to try to figure out if it was a pu or not which took forever so I ended up stopping after I found like 10 pu demos.

I have no idea if I played well or was drunk or raged etc as I didn't watch any of these past the first 30 seconds to see what position I played. I can probably put some duel/td demos together if someone wants those as well, these are just pu's.

these are also only from the last 2 weeks
if you're gonna watch though you'll need to fast forward through them as it takes forever to pick sometimes

http://www.filedropper.com/somertclldemos

Thanks! What program is it that allows you to fast forward, pause, and other functions while watching a demo? Democam or something? Cuz I see a democontrols.acs in my modules folder, but nothing really shows up or happens, so I'll use democam!

Last edited:
You should just be able to press the right and left arrow keys to speed up and speed down. It's been built into any config I ever used so I'm not sure.

Official guide to sorting demos:

Go to recordings folder - check date/time/map
Go to stats folder - match date/time/map
Open stat file and check for pu and rosters to see if its a gg

Fin

Back