Black Lives Matter

Exactly. They've been given high level jobs and still screw it up. No matter what is done, it's not enough, doesn't end racism. Same goes for Muslims and terrorism. Obama was president, gave pallets of money to Iran, nothing changed until Trump killed the terrorist. The idea of reparations won't change anything, it doesn't work, in fact it makes things worse. It's welfare from the start.

The pimp is the modern day slave owner. Don’t get it twisted niggahs

This is the monthly Bounty check-in to remind you that you're a bunch of pathetic racists. And I don't love you.

NO LOVE.

This is the monthly Bounty check-in to remind you that you're a bunch of pathetic racists. And I don't love you.

NO LOVE.

LOVE TRUMPS HATE, BOUNTY!

red-heart1.png

tbf i used the n-word but i also use it casually because its time ppl stop getting fucking offended by words and images and start getting offended by actions

ya lets rebrand aunt jemima against her family's wishes, that'll solve racism
nevermind that it's packed with HFCS and sodium polymetaphosphate which cause diabetes, a disease that disproportionally attacks POC over whites

heres ur empty symbolic gesture bc u cant handle words while we continue 2 kill u lol

I’m angry over 9 unarmed blacks being killed by police last year and don’t care that more than that die every weekend in chicago

Please spare a few minutes to check your privilege (white males only). First minute is a bit dull but rapidly gets better.

I’m angry over 9 unarmed blacks being killed by police last year and don’t care that more than that die every weekend in chicago

I don’t give a shit about either. I was at a party last night near Diamond Head, as the locals were getting restless I had to belt out “hey DONT fuck with my haole!” Doing my part over here my white niggahs. Aloha

If you break your arm and go to the doctor, and the doctor says “all your bones matter, not just your arm.” You’re gonna look at them stupid because yes, all your bones matter but they are fine, your arm needs attention rn.
BLM is that arm, saying all lives matter is redundant.

This forum exhibits unnecessary racist rhetoric and bigotry. Free speech should elevate your thinking and speech, what a waste.

Grow up.

So you’re saying that the white man is the armpit? Ok then the black man is the butthole

Back