You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

I like the theory that the real kura stopped posting years ago and the internet persona has been carried out by someone else.

Very possible, isuck was closing in on the "real" kura identity so fraggle had to kill off the persona before he was found out.

irony meet black kettle, a regular catch twenty

Basically everything kura ever said was the opposite like giga said.

He hated hicks/the south : He lives in one of the worst hick inbred towns in CT

He had a payed off house: He lives in a shitty apartment with his brother

He made fun of Community College: He graduated from community college when he was 27

He has a girlfriend: Based on previous evidence I'm going to say doesn't

He loves pesto: I bet he actually hates pesto.(His brother probably makes it all the time and they use it because it masks the taste of spoiled meats, or cheap pastas since they are broke as hell)

He was like the bizarro version of himself on TW.

And his split personalities on other forums is just weird, where he is humble, polite, and depressed. The guy is seriously disturbed he's like when Dwight makes a second life account for his second life account.

Are there people seriously retarded enough to believe his insults? Haha.

His profile says "At age 5 I was identified as "gifted." At age 13 I was admited to Yale and graduated with honors at 16."

Kura wasn't disturbed, he just had a lot of fun making all the idiots look like even bigger idiots. And his work is still continuing with him gone apparently.

He really did graduate from Community college at 27, we have the news letter from his CC's website.

How does he still make us look like retards? Everything he stood by that composed his life, was the exact opposite or completely false.

The guy created a persona just to win arguments on the internet or make people look stupid. Who's the real loser?

Last edited:
How does he still make us look like retards? Everything he stood by that composed his life, was the exact opposite or completely false.

because you care so fucking much about someone making fun of you on the internet

obviously he was lying all the time...did anyone really think he wasn't?

you all still fell for it and spent months (years?) obsessing about him

He really did graduate from Community college at 27, we have the news letter from his CC's website.

The guy created a persona just to win arguments on the internet or make people look stupid. Who's the real loser?
^ this post

this is how he makes you look retarded

The only who obsessed was Kotz, most of us are just using the info that was readily available as of yesterday. Stop e-knighting for that hermit.

as i have already said in this thread when someone was attacking valcom...

since when is it 'e-knighting' to point out stupid people being trolled?

the only reason you are all vilifying kura is because he made you look stupid on the internet and you care so fucking much

now you're all dancing and cheering around his internet corpse

TW is Lord of the Flies. Any moment now the Navy's going to pull up, and someone's going to look around and be like "We expected more from all of you."

TW is Lord of the Flies. Any moment now the Navy's going to pull up, and someone's going to look around and be like "We expected more from all of you."
the curtains will pull back and we'll all sit on oprah's soundstage sharing our stories

He never really confirmed or denied any of that shit. Its just like when something happens to me, 40% of what TW thinks is a random post or "Fact" which is completely made up at one point or another.

Back