[NFL] 2019 Regular Season - Postseason Too!

Teams that are in the basement never do well with their draft pics because they suck on a more fundamental level. How often do you see a draftee turn a team around? NFL isn’t the NBA, you need way more than a few good players to succeed. If Brady was drafted by the Browns or some other basement dweller, we wouldn’t even know who he is because he’d be ruined out of the gate.

@ least we finally have a pats fan admitting that brady is only good b/c of slick willy belichick and he only won a super bowl b/c he pulled some nasty jay leno shit on drew bledsoe

Yeah I definitely believe it’s more Bill than Brady, though you do need a great QB and you also need great Ownership. My honest opinion is Brady is great, but I think he became great under a solid system under Bill.

At 38 years old i don't think you'll see Roethlisberger back with the Steelers after rehab.

why did steelers just trade a first round pick after going 0-2 and starting qb is out for season and they desperately need more competent playmakers?

why did steelers just trade a first round pick after going 0-2 and starting qb is out for season and they desperately need more competent playmakers?
Great Question. I'll call it Miami Dolphins Syndrome or MDS, getting the wrong players and screwing up in the draft. But at least Minkah is not a wash up (old). Now we'll have at least 3 teams going for a QB next year (Miami, Pittsburgh, New Orleans).
Here's a great page showing Pittsburgh through the playoffs. Last superbowl win was 2008.
Pittsburgh Steelers Playoff History | 1960 - 2018

Cleveland did much better last night beating the Jets. Mayfield is good but not a superstar yet. I'm following Cleveland because Miami is doing the same thing trying to rebuild. And look at the Jets, their star QB is out for a month with Mono, and the backups sucked. Screw the Jets, why they gave the team to Adam Gaze is beyond me.

Last edited:
Teams that are in the basement never do well with their draft pics because they suck on a more fundamental level. How often do you see a draftee turn a team around? NFL isn’t the NBA, you need way more than a few good players to succeed. If Brady was drafted by the Browns or some other basement dweller, we wouldn’t even know who he is because he’d be ruined out of the gate.

not trying to be a dick but you're a idiot, Brady was drafted by a basement dweller

Only week three and we're down what, 6 QBs? There's plenty of time for Rivers to die.

Yeah I definitely believe it’s more Bill than Brady, though you do need a great QB and you also need great Ownership. My honest opinion is Brady is great, but I think he became great under a solid system under Bill.

Proof that a capable quarterback in a system that last longer than a year or two, can do great things. Ownership and consistency....I am not a Pats fan, btw. I am Black and Gold until I am dead and cold! Who Dat!

BTW, I fully understand our season will be garbage now that Brees is out...

If there was a year the Patriots go undefeated, break records and ring up 50 in the super bowl this has to be it. Cant think of another year or time where they had this much of an advantage.

Back