[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Every time Trump does something deplorable, the Trumptards only defence is yeah but Obama or yeah but Hillary. Actually admitting he did something fucked up and corrupt and you might as well set fire to the rule of law is hard.

Because for half retarded people like you who don't get it...that is putting the hypocrisy of democrats on display. If you weren't mad about it when obama did it, then you're not really made about it when trump did the same, you just don't like trump. And if your issue with an elected official isn' tthat you don't like his policy, you just don't like the guy because you didn't vote for him, well hike up your panties punkin, stop your bitching, and be a fucking adult.

:lol: sure you did red. Perhaps a smaller figure like $100 usd would be a number you’re comfortable with?

You think I'm kidding? That is funny. $100? I collect those things. Have some of em laying around right now that I need to put away. Life is good on this side.

ez9DSgx.png

Spoiler

Yea I don't think that's a reasonable standard to hold. It allows you to arbitrarily decide when Democrats were being "conservative" when it's convenient for your position.

You're the one who brought controlling political parties into the argument as though they controlled the epoch of censorship and common morality.

Back