ooo ooo new t2 ship stats available!

Does anyone have the skill reqs for the Warp Disruption Field Generator thingy?

Even if it's a giant target, it might have its uses for all the freaking gate/station camping I have to do and a change of pace.

The warp disrupt field generator requires Propulsion Jamming 5 and Graviton Physics 4 (which requires Science 5 and Engineering 5.)

Ok, on eve-o they're saying the bubble is definitely only 1 pt aoe scram, not like a bubble and the cap is shitty enough that in anti-cap work you'll probably get neuted anyway. Also not working in empire.

Welp, that saves me a couple weeks of training. Broadsword could be fun to fly in small small gang work as a super heavy vaga I guess.

edit: maybe not

There is a script coming for this module which makes it a targeted effect for use against a capital ship, details have not been nailed down yet so it's not been seeded on Sisi. Everything on Sisi is susceptible to change from day to day. Give it a little more time before you start condemning the new ships to the scrapheep

Last edited:
Ok, on eve-o they're saying the bubble is definitely only 1 pt aoe scram, not like a bubble and the cap is shitty enough that in anti-cap work you'll probably get neuted anyway. Also not working in empire.

Welp, that saves me a couple weeks of training. Broadsword could be fun to fly in small small gang work as a super heavy vaga I guess.

edit: maybe not
So if you can't use it in lowsec, what's the point? Just to have a moving bubble so that the target can't get out?

CCP sees it as an anti-cap/super-cap, so with the scripts, one thing someone said on our boards was that maybe it'll be like you can tackle one super-cap with it.

Although one guy said the script he had found for it had +100 warp strength.

The big thing is if it uses cap, it'll be useless against most caps as you'll be well within neut range to use it.

So if you can't use it in lowsec, what's the point? Just to have a moving bubble so that the target can't get out?
Except you can't use a MWD or an Afterburner with it activated, and it cancels all your inertial velocity when it goes on ... so the bubble doesn't really move. pretty weak-sauce if you ask me.

Except you can't use a MWD or an Afterburner with it activated, and it cancels all your inertial velocity when it goes on ... so the bubble doesn't really move. pretty weak-sauce if you ask me.
It only cancels out your ability to move around above stock speed. You can still move at a few hundred meters a second.

i don't like where scripts are going, especially after hearing about some of the ideas they've put onto the test server

Still not seeing much benefit over a regular Interdictor, especially if you still can't use it in empire.

I'm still convinced that heavy dictors will keep people from jumping out through a gate. That will be badass. I'm not training until I get confirmation though. If that's not true, they are worthless.

don't hold your breath barry :p

and scripts are modifiers to ew. while today's dampener cuts your targets lock time AND range, you will have to load scripts into the dampener that chooses either or, not both

atm for some reason they also boost the other attribute... aka cut your locktime but boost your range? wtf how does that make sense

I'm still convinced that heavy dictors will keep people from jumping out through a gate. That will be badass. I'm not training until I get confirmation though. If that's not true, they are worthless.
The heavies can be tanked to resist DDs and smartbombs with ease. Currently only the Sabre and Heretic can survive EM and Explosive DD attacks respectively, and that's with a lot of expensive tanking gear. The heavys on the other hand will be able to tank all of the DD types.

The SS I saw had ASC I as a prereq for Freighters and ASCIII as the prereq for Jump Freighters. Industry V was the other pre-req for Jump Freighters with Freighter V being the primary.

Since they changed BS size and carrier smb, this seems pretty small in size, but that's also unbonused, so I would imagine part of the Freighter V bonus will be size/speed.

Last edited:
Back