Rifter Tackling Loadout

i hate those mids and lows (i guess it might be dictated by their definition of a "low skillpoint" character)

i would rather do something like this

mids-
1x 1mn mwd
1x 20km warp disrupter

1x turret disrupter/webber/remote sensor dampener/target painter LOL/another warp disrupter/whatever

lows-
2x overdrive
1x nanonanonano

i think tanks on frigs are pointless. maybe a rep for the downtime between targets if you want, but a damage control + nanofiber doesn't add up

Alot of people reccomend sensor damps as THE EWAR before and after the eventual nerf (you'll have to choose either locking range or time with teh coming nerf).

I personally LOVE tracking disrupters. Sure, they dont effect drones or missles, but the latter is rarely used in pvp and the former is only a mild concern in many group situations.

The disrupters, so long as the ships in the gang stay mobile, can render any ranged turret useless, and really put the hurt on short ranged (blasters, AC's, etc) I personally like them, and only one on a ship can have a HUGE effect, esp. if everyone is hip to what you're doing.

My 2cents.

on my rannis, I run
Highs
3 Light Neutron Blaster II's-
Mids
1mn MWD II
Warp Disruptor II (24km)
named stasis Webfier
Lows
2x Overdrive II
Aux Power core( Those Blasters suck power)

i bet your cap lasts about 3 seconds with that setup van.

Critique time!

Replace the warp disruptor 2 with a 20k fleeting. You're using blasters so there's no need for 24km range. The cap savings is noticeable.

Replace the webber with a T2 cap charger. Your cap won't last long enough to be useful webbing anyway without a cap charge mod. I used to carry a webber on my ranis loadout, too, and have used it....never.

I feel short-range intys are sheer suicide (if you get webbed, you will die) so I actually prefer rails on my tacklers.

Back