Newby Op Night

endGame

Veteran X
So now that some of us have gotten our tacklers in order, what say you more experience gents take us out for a training mission or two?

Sounds good to me. You guys will need to have teamspeak installed and get your application into FREEE's HQ in Ibura, if you haven't already. Once accepted read ALL THE CORP MAILS. The teamspeak server and alliance website info will be in there. As well as other info that you need.

Oh well good. He shouldn't have tried come that far up into 0.0 while still in a newb corp, or in a probe.

I podded his ass too.

I was actually thinking about doing that this weekend. At least get out to get used to moving around and commands and all that. Of course we'd try to kill something too. I'm thinking either Saturday or Sunday night if nothing important is going on with the alliance. Watch corp mails and I'll keep you posted.

Going to agree with cuda, wait for the weekend.

Expect a friday or saturday op starting from 8-10pm EST and going till whenever. Lets say its a cruiser and under, T1 op. So, if you have a cruiser you can fly, bring it. Ill reimburse your insurance and mods (you better hvae them insured). If you're still in a frigate, bring those along too. Rifters preferred, but anyting with at lesat 3 mid slots will be welcomed.

Back