Can I join your corp thing?

oh yea, was FOG mainly a penn state tribe? i remember someone saying something like that, i think it was koy or breaker or someone

https://secure.eve-online.com/ft/?aid=102750&nogreet=1

You're getting in before the recruitment drive. Im going to be throwing up a thread today that will net, hopefully, ALOT of people.

TW has a large presence in EVE. Many of the pilots are spread out throughout the massive game, but FREEE corporation namely (which is a member of the ATF alliance, a larger form of organization within the game) has the highest concentration of known TW members. We're pretty easy-going and focus on killing shit. We've just reentered the political game too, so it'll make for interesting times.

If you have more carebear intentions, talk to Verite Rendition in game. He's the economic mogul and can steer you in the right direction.

EDIT: 163 villages? Get the fuck out of that game! NO web based game should require that much attn.

Thanks a lot this will help me out for sure :)

And yeah lol, 163 villages took me 1 year to get lol =P

it was a fun way to spend time, but now it has reached it's end limit, and i can't afford to spent that much time anymore, now i will start playing Eve online, and hope that i will like it, and start kicking ass!

Thanks again mate ;)

Last edited:
oh yea, was FOG mainly a penn state tribe? i remember someone saying something like that, i think it was koy or breaker or someone

No, our "leader", FOG|Wraith went to Penn State, but I was the leader when we played on Base and I've been in South Carolina the whole time. Had guys in Cali, NY, Chicago, and a few other places. We don't really play together anymor though. There was a Penn State connection via Wraith and a few of his friends that got involved though.

Back