Can I join your corp thing?

boston

Veteran XV
If I wanted to play this on occasion, is there a corp that would have me? Ive played before, for a short time, and I have some decent guns and a ship. I dont really remember the names. But I think Id like to play this every now and then and was wondering if there are any TW corps (i think i was in one) or if not, what should I do to find a corp?

Im in FREEE. I have a Moa. I thought someone gave me some named guns, but I played for like 2 months and quit. It looks like I had some intent to head straight to Battleships, maybe a Rohk but I have no clue about monies now.

I played when Refied was playing. Im boston of z2 fame. And I dont want to be an EVE superstar. Id just like to play, thanks.

Nada tef, just trying to entertain myself while Im stuck on the computer for chunks of the day. Hows life? Im sure you arent still working for intel.

Ok, I guess Im doing alright so far. I have been doing some missions and trying to figure out what ship to start working towards. It sounds like as much as I want to go to a Rokh, I really just need to do the battlecruiser. I believe Im trained up enough to use one now, unless there are some weapons (missles) Im going to be using on it that Im not trained for. I have 2 questions so far.

What should I pay for a Drake? I dont want to spend too much.

Should I be refining all my non-named shit even if my refining skills suck?

Greetings,

I am a tribalwars member and i have been playing Tribal Wars for almost a year now, TWs.net is a war game in which you build up villages and take over the villages of other players by stragety, and force, it is a very nice game, but it takes up to 6 hours a day or so of my time, so i wanted to start playing another online war game which would take a little less time, and this game sounds pretty interesting.

Could somebody maybe put the link for this game here, so other people (me =P) could also check it out to?

And do we have a TW tribe/Alliance in this game? if so then i might want to join if possible and if they accept me there, also that is "if" i start paying this game.

Many thanks for your time, regards Samun

https://secure.eve-online.com/ft/?aid=102750&nogreet=1

You're getting in before the recruitment drive. Im going to be throwing up a thread today that will net, hopefully, ALOT of people.

TW has a large presence in EVE. Many of the pilots are spread out throughout the massive game, but FREEE corporation namely (which is a member of the ATF alliance, a larger form of organization within the game) has the highest concentration of known TW members. We're pretty easy-going and focus on killing shit. We've just reentered the political game too, so it'll make for interesting times.

If you have more carebear intentions, talk to Verite Rendition in game. He's the economic mogul and can steer you in the right direction.

EDIT: 163 villages? Get the fuck out of that game! NO web based game should require that much attn.

Ok, so how do I officially get into the corp? I've been playing, running lots of missions, have some money saved up (not a ton), but I need some direction on where to head with my training and just what to do in general.

Running agent missions is fine and dandy, but not really why I'm playing the game.

That's a Security rating? 0.0? How is that different than 0.1-0.4?

I'm not sure if I'm ready for that or not as I've never really been outside of 0.5, but I obviously want to move that direction. Just need to know where to focus my training and/or any other way I can get involved with the Corp until I am ready.

I'll get with Nat in game about it and see where to go from there. Thanks!

That's a Security rating? 0.0? How is that different than 0.1-0.4?

I'm not sure if I'm ready for that or not as I've never really been outside of 0.5, but I obviously want to move that direction. Just need to know where to focus my training and/or any other way I can get involved with the Corp until I am ready.

I'll get with Nat in game about it and see where to go from there. Thanks!

Im new too, but what Ive understood so far is that we need to work on our Learning skills. All of them to lvl 4 so you can get the tier 2. and then they suggest implants. this is suppose to cut a chunk of the training times off everything. right now im just lvling the learning skills while i run missions to save up for a battlecruiser.

it sounds like we shouldnt go anywhere below .5 until after a couple months. this is all i know so far.

Yeah, I'm actually doing my last Learning skill up to Level IV now.

I've got:
Intelligence (L4)
Charisma (L4)
Memory (L4)
Willpower (L3 - ~27 hours from L4)
Perception (L4)
Learning (L4)

I don't have any of the tier 2 learning skills yet since they're expensive (I've got about 8.5 million right now, so 2 of them would wipe me out). I kinda feel like I can't survive outside of 0.5 just yet, but I'd still like to get involved with the Corp if possible, unless there is literally nothing I can do to get involved right now, in which case I'll keep running my missions and training until I can.

I've also got the ability to use Microwarp Drives now and have Minmatar Frigate up to L4. Should I start working on Minmatar Cruiser? I'm not really sure what direction to go with Ship training or the support skills for it.

Last edited:
don't get the idea that the second you jump into low sec, you can be completely ruined. the most someone can take away from you is your current ship and mod's worth, the cost of your clone, and any implants you might have.

just be smart about it- you can fly frigates with net worths of 300k and be perfectly able in low sec, while risking nothing more than that. if you have issues with that price, contact barry cuda
Spoiler

Spoiler

you can start on cruisers if you want, no real reason not to

Back