WTS : My Alt. - PvP Amarr Spec.

xi'Vexus

Veteran XX
Ok ... so I run 3 characters.
It's gone past it's usefulness now though since I really only ever play 2 of them. I tried to sell this character in to the Razor alliance, but all the main characters there already have like 4-5 fucking accounts as it is.

Before I sell it openly on the eve-o forum though, and with all the new pilots that have come through TW, I figured I might give one of you knuckleheads the chance to not have to train for ages and ages to get in a a battleship. No you don't have to be a n00b to make an offer.

Link to skills and attributes : http://www.xivexus.com/tribalwar/jagg.gif
Pilot is Amarr specialized and flies AF's and HAC's ... needs some work on gunnery, but it's a damn fine start. Veteran pilots feel free to critique.

I never check my TribalWar PM's ... so the best way to contact me if you are interested is eve-mail to either 'xiVexus' or 'Damia' in game.

Here's the deal though ...
1. You must have a fully paid-for account. Transferring characters to a trial-account is not allowed.

2. Some proof that you actually plan on playing this game for some time and are committed to giving it the time it needs to get exciting is required. If your character is still in a n00b corp. forget it.

3. If I find out you quit the game, you're going to transfer it back to me, and YOU will pay that transfer fee ($20).

4. I DO NOT accept cash as a form of payment. This violates the EULA, and it's just dumb. I'm selling the character for ISK. New players can get ISK by buying timecards from a reseller, and selling them on the EVE-O forum for ISK. This process is allowed and endorsed by the developers themselves.

Peace.

Last edited:
:lol: mining barge 4 carebear

edit: seriously though might be a decent deal for noobs wanting to skip the basic skills.

Can a vet give me their opinion on this character?

martinezo

I think it looks like a great character to get. Wants 3 bill to buyout, gonna try to talk him down some, I won't bid over like 2.3 bill I don't think, but I might be willing to go 2.5 if he'd let me buyout now.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
it's meh. it's definitely a character he's been training just to resell, and because of that, it's missing a lot of the basic skills. it's electronics, engineering, and nav skills are really poor - your character at the moment probably beats it in these categories.

as far as what the character does have, i personally think you'd be better off buying a character with more level 4's and 5's in the other categories than starship command. the skills in sc like cruiser 5 are just fluff to inflate the character's isk value. he'd be pretty useless in a hac tbh

a more balanced character would be much futher along than this guy. me no like :(

thumbs down

I sold some GTCs and I'm working hard at not getting scammed, but that's exactly why I came here to ask for vets advice, I'll readily admit that I'm not the best judge right now, although I felt like this guys stats and skills are some of the better ones I've seen (while realizing some of the support skills have a ways to go)

I've got others I'm watching too, I'm trying not to bother you guys with every little one though, lol.

It's frustrating dealing with the eve-o forums, so cluttered and unorganized.

Is Gallente just as good as Minmitar for PvP? I've been focusing mainly on Minmatar and the odd Caldari here and there.

This one looks like a good Gallente, although maybe I'm looking at the wrong stuff? I think it's a bit more balanced than the one I linked earlier. ConTorTion

FYI, even if I get an account able to fly something huge and awesome immediately, it's my intent to stick with small, easily replaceable ships for a while, I've barely done any PVP to this point and I'm not stupid enough to think that big ship = awesomeness

Back