ooo ooo new t2 ship stats available!

yap, carriers on sisi cannot currently store ships with cargo
You cannot store a ship that contains cargo inside a Ship Maintenance Bay.
Please remove all cargo from the ship and try again.

Also a script for the Heavy Dictor bubble was confirmed. It does +100 warp strength @ 20km range on a single target (think super warp disruptor). Assume this means that supercaps will no longer be 'immune' to warp disruption, but have an innate +90 warp strength or something. Although you'll probably be neuted into no cap land @ 20km.

Last edited:
why not just make it an automatically-targeting super warp disrupter and save us all from the moving bubble graphics spam (since the bubble area is meaningless to everything else apparently)

ya I don't know what it is about bubbles and citadel torp animations, but my fps could be 40 with 150 ships on screen, but the second a bubble drops or a citadel torp explodes, my FPS drops down into single digits. But it is nice to know when you're aproximately out of a bubble visually so you can warp off :)

yap, carriers on sisi cannot currently store ships with cargo

Also a script for the Heavy Dictor bubble was confirmed. It does +100 warp strength @ 20km range on a single target (think super warp disruptor). Assume this means that supercaps will no longer be 'immune' to warp disruption, but have an innate +90 warp strength or something. Although you'll probably be neuted into no cap land @ 20km.
Fucking CCP. T2 Freighters will be too expensive and rare for everyone to use.

Back