Hey Noobs: Veldnought Display At 23:00 Tuesday

ViRGE

Veteran XX
I doubt many of you have had a chance to see a Dreadnought, let alone one serving as a Veldnought* in the safety of high-security space. Come on down to Stacmon at 23:00, and you can see my one-laser'd monster and why I'm absolutely (and certifiably) insane.;)

* A Veldnought is a Dreadnought fitted for and used as a mining boat. Ask me how much the Velnought is worth

Last edited:
dreads are so cool except the phoenix, that one's lame

does it do anything when it goes into siege? can you fit a siege mod to begin with? :x

dreads are so cool except the phoenix, that one's lame

does it do anything when it goes into siege? can you fit a siege mod to begin with? :x
Yeah, it does something when it goes in to siege; I'm not sure how that compares to the other Dreads though. If I can find a siege module, I may show that off.

Just as an FYI, I'm a bit late leaving work; it may be closer to 23:15.

xi'Vexus: Sure, if you can get it in to a 0.6 system ;)

what is it, armor and sield tanked?

Wow you fucking suck.

Please excuse my extra surly demeanor. I'm still coming to grips with the loss of my baby :(

My favorite thing about this thread is there was less than 24 hour notice for the show. Paranoid much?

My favorite thing about this thread is there was less than 24 hour notice for the show. Paranoid much?

I cant see what could possibly happen, nothing short of several minnie dreads firing in seige mode at the same time could even hope to pop it before concord did its thing.

I had to JC down to empire to pick up some skillbooks for my head, so I was stuck there until the JC timer expired. That's why it was less than 24 hours.

Back