I'M IN A RIFTER, TACKLIN UR SHIT

Cuda

The A-maze-ing4
Veteran XV
You're flying a Rifter and you're going to like it.

Since I woke up way too early this morning and people keep recommending shitty tacklers, I'm going to lay out the numbers of why you should fly a Rifter. I will be sticking to Caldari and Minnie ships since that's the two races you guys are flying.

I used a character with Level 5 on every skill to keep it balanced across the two races. First number after a ships is the all important cap and second is top speed.

Condor - 1m1s 3132m/s
Merlin - 7m24s 2231m/s
Kestrel - 1m27s 2285m/s
Breacher - 1m13s 2542m/s
Vigil - 1m27s 4873m/s
Rifter - 1m27s 3951m/s

Condor's cap doesn't last long enough to do anything worthwhile. Merlin is too slow. Kestrel is too slow. Breacher is too slow. Vigil and Rifter need more explaining, which is below.

Vigil and Rifter are dead even on cap. The Rifter has nearly 500 more effective hp between shield, armor, and structure. This gives you more time to get out if you need to. Scan res is 250 higher on the Rifter so you can target faster. The Rifter has any extra missile launcher slot for you whiny bitches that need to do damage as a tackler and don't have projectile guns.

The speed difference is misleading because the Vigil's speed is attached to the level of Minnie Frigate you have. If I drop Minnie Frig to level 3, the Vigil drops to 4484m/s. This 500m/s speed advantage does not outweigh the benefits of flying a rifter. The only other thing the Vigil has for it is longer targeting range.

This concludes the comparison on tacklers. Please do yourself a favor, take the 18 hours to train Minnie Frig 3, and FLY A GOD DAMN RIFTER. That is all.

I smell fanboi. :lol:

No, seriously, Barry did a fine job being our suicide tackler when he was a noob (he's still a noob, and still a good suicide tackler).

Just trying to avoid people getting owned or not being effective and going "wah this game sucks."

And wtf, I don't die anymore.

I got my rifter %_% Still training learning though but that program says it'l only take 3 days once i'm done to get all that other stuff!

Back