[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

28qw.jpg

Trump just tweeted: North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!

What a pussy he hasn't even hit the button yet.

I would hit the button 5 times in the first DAY of president

“When these sanctuary cities that knowingly shield and harbor an illegal alien in their jail and don’t allow us access — that, in my opinion, is a violation of 8 USC 1324, an alien smuggling statue.” the ICE director explained. “I have asked the Department of Justice to look at this.”

“What do you do if they do just that?” Cavuto asked regarding the sanctuary jails.

“I think we charge some of these sanctuary cities with violating federal law.” Homan responded. He continued, saying the DOJ needs to “hold these politicians personally accountable. More citizens are going to die because of these (sanctuary) policies. These politicians can’t make these decisions and be held unaccountable for people dying.”
Awesome!

Trump Tower meeting with Russians 'treasonous', Bannon says in explosive book | US news | The Guardian

Donald Trump’s former chief strategist Steve Bannon has described the Trump Tower meeting between the president’s son and a group of Russians during the 2016 election campaign as “treasonous” and “unpatriotic”, according to an explosive new book seen by the Guardian.

Bannon, speaking to author Michael Wolff, warned that the investigation into alleged collusion with the Kremlin will focus on money laundering and predicted: “They’re going to crack Don Junior like an egg on national TV.”

Hmmm

Back