memory foam mattress - holy fuck this shit stinks

Tempur Pedic is good. Don't use the massage stuff that much, but I do put my back and feet up. Also, get a bed liner, it's a plastic type cover that will catch any spills or drool. Then you have your sheet over it. I also have a drool towel I lay on my pillow. Don't drool all the time, but that's a nasty smell.

I busted out laughing at your "drool towel".

ive had one for 8 years or so. eventually they get soft bits so its a good idea to flip it/turn it often.

It's just a regular towel laid over the pillow and down the bed. I actually sleep on a towel. Maybe I'll take a picture tonight. Could also talk about a "come" towel for the sex.

ive had one for 8 years or so. eventually they get soft bits so its a good idea to flip it/turn it often.

ya i would say replace drool towel every 5 yrs or so but if you make it 8 that is prty good

well of course ngfm sleeps on a [cum] towel

needs to be prepared for sleep rape

It's just a regular towel laid over the pillow and down the bed. I actually sleep on a towel. Maybe I'll take a picture tonight. Could also talk about a "come" towel for the sex.

Oh Jesus...

:picard:

DroolTowel030413001.JPG

Go Go Drool Towel. If I sweat the bed, it goes into the towel, and not the lower sheet. Shifts around during the night, but I adjust it. I do the same at hotels, sleep on a towel instead of a pillow in case they forgot to change the sheets.

Back