[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Here is another example.. you didn't care when Obama used the government against his political opponents. Watch what Trump does and how we don't give a fuck about that either

You guys didn't care then, don't expect anyone to give a fuck now.

Selectively following rules and laws has a downside. Welcome to it

this is why they can't touch non-religious conservatives

they also don't have that morality thing or god belief holding them back

they can't have their own bullshit used against them in their desperate fight to win at ANY MEANS NECESSARY

They are more than happy to fight like a leftist does against the COMMIES

and that really has got to be terrifying

DrmrQg2W4AI9TZi.jpg

No wonder the SPLC and ADL only call the "PROUD BOYS" a radical terrorist group of extremists

as ANTIFA roams the streets to attack them like they did in Portland last weekend

Speaking of high ground :lol:

Skid Row voter fraud: Prosecutors say homeless offered cash, cigarettes in exchange for hundreds of signatures

An alleged voter fraud scheme in which Skid Row’s homeless were being offered money and cigarettes in exchange for “false and forged signatures” on ballot petitions and registration documents has been uncovered in Los Angeles, prosecutors announced Tuesday.

The Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office says it is charging nine people in total with felony counts related to the offenses, which are said to have happened during the 2016 and 2018 election cycles.

“The defendants are accused of engaging in the solicitation of hundreds of false and/or forged signatures on state ballot petitions and voter registration forms by allegedly offering homeless people $1 and/or cigarettes for their participation,” a statement from the attorney’s office reads.

Some of the nine charged were identified as Kirkland Kauzava Washington, Harold Bennett, and Louis Thomas Wise – who are each facing eight counts. The others: Richard Howard, Rose Makeda Sweeney, Christopher Joseph Williams, Jakara Fati Mardis, Norman Hall and Nickey Demelvin Huntley, are each facing four counts. Their ages range from 28 to 62, and each could end up having to serve a maximum of around five to six years in prison if convicted.

That's pretty low dude. Blackpeople reminds me of a 'guy' who will buy a nice thick ribeye and cook it in the microwave. Phaytal would at least Q it.

I think the only reason phaytal pisses me off so much in here (because irl he is a good dude) is because I know he has the capacity to be beyond this

he is the only person who might be over 3 digits in IQ

and that is why it hurts me to see him slumming around like this for no real cause or reason

Back