[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I honestly have no idea what Ivanka's title is (and neither does anyone here, as they keep referring to here as 'Trump's daughter'," but I don't give a shit if she used gmail for official business.

giphy.gif

VANSTERALERT

giphy.gif

I honestly have no idea what Ivanka's title is (and neither does anyone here, as they keep referring to here as 'Trump's daughter'," but I don't give a shit if she used gmail for official business.

official business for a title she doesn't hold

and a job she doesn't have

sure is more important than what Obama's SOS did for years

that you voted for

and who is still raging about FOREIGN MEDDLING in our affairs/elections despite leaking the entire planet knowing and seeing everything she ever emailed anyone under her official capacity (with duplicates on Huma Abedin's laptop)

LOLOLOLOLO

O someone affiliated w/ the political party I cheer for did something bad and in the same vein of a thing we crucified someone on the other sports team for

Do I condemn it like an unbiased person

Do I use mental gymnastics to explain why it's not hypocritical for me to not condemn it

I am so conflicted :[

Everyone here condemns the use of a private email address. It's poor optics. It's not, however, equivalent or in the same vein. At all. Not unless you remove all of the context of the original argument for the sake of convenience. Hillary used a private email server feloniously. Ivanka used a private email server. Do you spot the difference?

If one person drives a car with a broken tail light, and another drives a car with a broken tail light while muling drugs and running from the cops, do you say "Well they're basically the same thing, they both drove with a broken tail light."?

i agree with everything you just said.

if the law was broken, lock them up.

but the truly amazing part is that you will never hear a single leftist say the same thing about Hillary

they will not give you one inch

they will not take one step back in compromise

and that is why, in the end, Conservatives will lose this political battle and the country

you can't beat people who have no convictions, no morality, no ethics, no concern but to advance their own agenda (against you).....using any and all means possible

god i can't believe u guys didn't know it wasn't about the emails it was about all the felony's and crimes hillary was committing in the emails !!

Yael is an Israeli spy. Her wiki page says, "Trump says she is an advocate for women and Israel".[108]

She shouldn't be anywhere near national policy. But, then again, I dont Jews should be anywhere near our government. If she broke the law, throw her ass in prison.

Everyone here condemns the use of a private email address. It's poor optics. It's not, however, equivalent or in the same vein. At all. Not unless you remove all of the context of the original argument for the sake of convenience. Hillary used a private email server feloniously. Ivanka used a private email server. Do you spot the difference?

If one person drives a car with a broken tail light, and another drives a car with a broken tail light while muling drugs and running from the cops, do you say "Well they're basically the same thing, they both drove with a broken tail light."?

:lol:

Yael is an Israeli spy. Her wiki page says, "Trump says she is an advocate for women and Israel".[108]

She shouldn't be anywhere near national policy. But, then again, I dont Jews should be anywhere near our government. If she broke the law, throw her ass in prison.

and that's the ballpark

but much like Trump's sudden desire to indict Julliane Assange you will never see regressives touch this topic once it is framed this way

once the truth of the situation is exposed

JARED is 1000000000000000x the criminal that TRUMP could ever aspire to be

and if he ran against TRUMP in 2020 every shitlib on here would without a doubt vote for him

and that is why we can't have nice things

or a nice country

YEAH LETS FOLLOW THE COURT RULING

NOOOO NOT THAT PART OF THE RULING

the fallacy of loose interpretations

only some crimes are criminal

and only the real criminals can convict us at this point

WE ARE A FULL BLOWN BANANA REPUBLIC

I guess we didn't need a civil society anyways.......we might as well adopt the rest of the world and then become just like them

:rofl:

Want to Drain The Swamp? Build Congress a Dorm. - POLITICO Magazine

There are few less sympathetic characters in America than a member of Congress. The caricature of the rich, or about-to-cash-out, sleazy elected official out to further enrich themselves and wine and dine among the cocktail party set in Georgetown is well established. And indeed, the average member of Congress has a net worth of more than $1 million, according to the latest data available.

One problem Congress faces solving this problem is that it is politically impossible to vote yourself a new benefit or luxury. Most congressional pay raises take effect in the next Congress to avoid this appearance of conflict. Members of Congress earn a salary of $174,000, which is well above the national median income, but they haven’t had a pay raise since 2009.

Still, who really feels sorry for Congress? Many are indeed independently wealthy, and again, $174,000 a year is not exactly the wages of poverty. Shouldn’t that be enough?

Set aside the political optics for a second, though, and the idea of subsidized housing for members of Congress makes a ton of sense.

Washington is also very expensive.

You guys didn't care then, don't expect anyone to give a fuck now.

Selectively following rules and laws has a downside. Welcome to it

Back