[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

No, there are too many vaccines pushed on kids and parents. I don't have a problem with the MMR vaccines. Polio, stuff like that. My son is almost 4. Every time i take him to the pediatrician, he mentions and even talks up the HPV vaccination. I'm pretty sure my 4 year old son is safe from cervical vaginal and vulvar cancer. I don't think penis cancer is an issue as primarily it is spread via sexual contact.

But the doc still tries to upsell me every time, and every day i see commercials of baby faced boys and girls asking their mom and dad if they knew they would get cancer.
you’re welcome, fellow tw posters. You’re welcome.

No, there are too many vaccines pushed on kids and parents. I don't have a problem with the MMR vaccines. Polio, stuff like that. My son is almost 4. Every time i take him to the pediatrician, he mentions and even talks up the HPV vaccination. I'm pretty sure my 4 year old son is safe from cervical vaginal and vulvar cancer. I don't think penis cancer is an issue as primarily it is spread via sexual contact.

But the doc still tries to upsell me every time, and every day i see commercials of baby faced boys and girls asking their mom and dad if they knew they would get cancer.

:rofl:

lol Jugg's kid has way bigger problems to worry about than a bit of dick cancer

little dude is 4 now...wait till he starts losing his hair at 19, to go with his inherited sloped forehead and caveman jaw

well she should've wrecked her uterus with a lightbulb like other gook women from history who were faced with being impregnated by fat and stupid Americans

marriage isn't required for babies, didn't u knew?

no way? dang TIL

just found it odd that he never mentioned the kid b4, but referred to him as 'my son' not step-son etc

esp since he had to mail order a poor foreign bride so i seriously doubt he had a kid b4 that

i assume its the new wifes kid but kinda wanted to hear the story

sorry i had to spell that out

figured that would be obvious but ... :shrug: ya i totally thought marriage was required for babies. at least thats what the virgin mary told me :shrug:

u calling her a liar?

no way? dang TIL

just found it odd that he never mentioned the kid b4, but referred to him as 'my son' not step-son etc

esp since he had to mail order a poor foreign bride so i seriously doubt he had a kid b4 that

i assume its the new wifes kid but kinda wanted to hear the story

sorry i had to spell that out

figured that would be obvious but ... :shrug: ya i totally thought marriage was required for babies. at least thats what the virgin mary told me :shrug:

u calling her a liar?

just admit ur stupid

try hard

aw come on man, let havax have his victory for once :)

a very bigly MAGA win

+10GBP

ya sorry havax is right i totally thought marriage was required for children

im stupid, you're smart. i was wrong you were right. you're the best i'm the worst. um... you're very good looking, i'm ... not attractive

ya sorry havax is right i totally thought marriage was required for children

im stupid, you're smart. i was wrong you were right. you're the best i'm the worst. um... you're very good looking, i'm ... not attractive

thx groove :sunny:

Back