[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

can someone please stock up on a few bumb stocks so i can buy one post ban? do they them for sig 716 308?

edit-cheto is doing the right thing and conceding some token shit so we can keep AW style rifles

i thought they were already banned

only in states like MA recently

First State Ban On Bump Stocks Takes Effect After Las Vegas Massacre | HuffPost

and I think by prior legislature in CA where it was gray area

i'm sure a few others

ATF decided they were fine but this appears to be what they are changing

Meet one of the analysts who determined that bump stocks were legal – VICE News

maybe only vice thing i watched didn't involve drinking bodily fluids and getting pegged

I have no problem with the bump stock ban.

Thought it was a shit idea when I first saw it at a gun show about 5 years ago.

I don't want to lose my AR just because some halfwit thinks he's outwitted the ATF, and when I saw the bumpfire stock the first thing that went through my mind was "I wonder how long it will take for some degenerate to use this to mow down a crowd and give more political ammo to the gun grabbers?"

There's no question, it's an illegal modification and the ATF employee that approved it hopefully has been fired.

Also, the clown who sawed his AR in pieces, is a moron. He had fun shooting his AR for 30 years and suddenly feels bad about it? I call bullshit.

So let’s not pass any legislation that could possibly be avoided ? Why have laws in the first place then.

Passing a law that doesn't accomplish what it sets out to do seems rather pointless. Automatic weapons are already illegal, as is modding a semi-auto to make it full auto. Now if you want to include bump stocks as a mod that meets that standard, I doubt you'd have anyone arguing with you. Just amend the existing law, there's no need for another. Let's also not pretend that it has anything to do with mass shootings or that making it illegal will stop them.

So let’s not pass any legislation that could possibly be avoided ? Why have laws in the first place then.

I couldn't care less if that bump stock thing is passed. it will make no difference whatsoever, though, because a bump stock can be 3d printed within a few minutes, and criminals, not law abiding citizens, will do it anyway because they are criminals and they don't care about laws.

but yeah, logic, fuck that.

Passing a law that doesn't accomplish what it sets out to do seems rather pointless. Automatic weapons are already illegal, as is modding a semi-auto to make it full auto. Now if you want to include bump stocks as a mod that meets that standard, I doubt you'd have anyone arguing with you. Just amend the existing law, there's no need for another. Let's also not pretend that it has anything to do with mass shootings or that making it illegal will stop them.

Let's be clear, federally, automatic weapons are not illegal, only heavily regulated and prohibitively expensive. They might as well be illegal, and some day, unless the law is changed they will simply dissappear from civilian hands. Legally. Illegally, of course, if criminals want automatic weapons, they don't give a shit about the legalities of ownership.

I couldn't care less if that bump stock thing is passed. it will make no difference whatsoever, though, because a bump stock can be 3d printed within a few minutes, and criminals, not law abiding citizens, will do it anyway because they are criminals and they don't care about laws.

but yeah, logic, fuck that.

Let's be clear, federally, automatic weapons are not illegal, only heavily regulated and prohibitively expensive. They might as well be illegal, and some day, unless the law is changed they will simply dissappear from civilian hands. Legally. Illegally, of course, if criminals want automatic weapons, they don't give a shit about the legalities of ownership.

Law abiding citizens

No Lackin Challenge is a dangerous craze in which friends pull guns on each other and upload the video to YouTube The Sun

Back