high ping owns in midair, midair is a gg

Holy shit Fortnite is so lame :rofl:

Not that I needed confirmation, but what a shitty shotgun sim.

is there skill placement in fortnite?

every time i run into a full squad they build noahs ark then 360 no scope me from 200 yards

ive never seen game design that bad

fixed.

Shit game for shit people. Skill curve = how fast you can outbuild someone who is 10 feet away. Awesome premise for a shooter.

fixed.

Shit game for shit people. Skill curve = how fast you can outbuild someone who is 10 feet away. Awesome premise for a shooter.

once u spend a little time learning the building mechanic its rewarding when you start to outbuild people - not just a shooter worried about your aiming skill

i felt the same way at the start and my building is serviceable now and its much more enjoyable

i tend to go 6-15 kills per game now and im winning occasionally but i still find myself dying because i keep forgetting to build or do simple things to stay alive

having to gather materials is a pain sometimes, i much prefer shooting people in the face and taking theirs

i lied, i paid these guys a few thousand dollars off a few credit cards, and i could give a fuck about this game now seeing it didnt even release for like 6 years

playing midair on ping anywhere under 150ms feels really good and my favorite part of the game. no such thing as lpb hpb unless you over 150ms then you just fucked rofl

there are laggers tho that shit needs to be fixed

please dont post in my threads you tried to seriously push "innovative gameplay" as chaingun reload in t1 for years AND YOU STILL SHILL

Back