[NWS][PICS][EPIC] 12 Boobs of Christmas contest: Taurus girl wants boobs, VOTE NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, when this thread was first started the person coming first had around 12% of 2700 votes, and now 10% of 8000something votes if I read right. I know it's all speculated already but the stats are interesting... she is getting supported in the same real time as Taurus' girl is

except TW is better >D

Interesting, when this thread was first started the person coming first had around 12% of 2700 votes, and now 10% of 8000something votes if I read right. I know it's all speculated already but the stats are interesting... she is getting supported in the same real time as Taurus' girl is

except TW is better >D

yeah TW has produced almost 750 votes in less than 24 hours. not bad.

Guys... #12 NEEDS the implants. That poor woman couldn't get a man if he was blind, deaf, AND dumb.

#47 doesn't need 'em. Tell her to hush and be happy with what she's got - or, just go buy her a Body by Victoria bra. Those things are shoving mine all the way up to my fucking chin. It's great. Ask MikSchultzy.

Contest goes until the 15th.

the 20th or 21st they will announce the winners.

50 get interviewed because they have to make sure no shady shit is going on, part of the contest also states you have to be able to get to Tampa on your own and you have to be medically able to go though surgery (like a mini-physical)

except TW is better >D

I'm thinking whoever is supporting her will burnout after a day or two, keep in mind she's had voting starting last thurs!

Contest goes until the 15th.

the 20th or 21st they will announce the winners.

50 get interviewed because they have to make sure no shady shit is going on, part of the contest also states you have to be able to get to Tampa on your own and you have to be medically able to go though surgery (like a mini-physical)

why does it say week 1 contestants... are there more contestants next week? or is this the finals?

Guys... #12 NEEDS the implants. That poor woman couldn't get a man if he was blind, deaf, AND dumb.

#47 doesn't need 'em. Tell her to hush and be happy with what she's got - or, just go buy her a Body by Victoria bra. Those things are shoving mine all the way up to my fucking chin. It's great. Ask MikSchultzy.

A picture's worth a thousand words. :brows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back