[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

gullibility_test.jpg

imagine if you were part of a group of trolls who sparked a civil war in the USA

if you ask 4chan they already did :)

Trump is about as uncivil of a war as they could have possibly memed into office

he legit getting TDS people to hurt themselves he so effective

DWQKLVPXUAAD12S.jpg

i dunno but i do know :popcorn:

Last edited:
even crooked rod rosenstein forced to say that these didn't alter the outcome of the election, that no AMERICAN (including Trump) appears to be part of yesterdays Russian operative incarcerations.......

Obama’s Secretary of State John Kerry Approved U.S. Travel VISAs for Russian Operatives Indicted by Mueller for Election Tampering

but we did find out that people from the Obama admin apparently helped them get into our country and assisted in that process

OHHHHHH SHIT

TREASON charges incoming folks

PP tapes for everyone

It's just a small piece of the puzzle you rube. Mueller is just establishing that there were russian agents actively attempting to influence american voters through viral marketing. All he needs now is to prove that Drumpf or Junior liked or followed a single account to prove collusion. He's already looking at Manafort's money laundering data, which probably includes purchasing liberal tears mugs from these sites to hide fund transfers.

As far as I can tell
all the Russian Trolls were telling the truth
about the globalists

Russia hates Muslims
Russia hates really stupid religions

the enemy of my enemies

maybe we're friends

ascotia you're wrong

and Trump is not as stupid as you all think

wake up... stop watching the (((fake news))) trying to destroy ***us***

Last edited:
It's just a small piece of the puzzle you rube. Mueller is just establishing that there were russian agents actively attempting to influence american voters through viral marketing. All he needs now is to prove that Drumpf or Junior liked or followed a single account to prove collusion. He's already looking at Manafort's money laundering data, which probably includes purchasing liberal tears mugs from these sites to hide fund transfers.

if even one person with a russian last or first name purchased that mug merch he is going down

LMAO

#NOTMYPRESIDENT (NOT EVEN MY HASHTAG)

nothing better than arresting a bunch of people for interfering in our democracy that the past administration not only approved to come in but hand ushered into our country

including the ones trump jr met with but decided not to get assistance from

unlike, say, that dossier pumped full of more propaganda i see leftist dolts still can't get enough of

they still think the pp tapes prove that trump was over in Russia during this time period......that has to be my favorite argument of the week

outside of dutch telling me i didn't post a graph refuting him......but a picture of a graph refuting him

LOLOLOLOLO

what an amazing week it has been

even crooked rod rosenstein forced to say that these didn't alter the outcome of the election, that no AMERICAN (including Trump) appears to be part of yesterdays Russian operative incarcerations.......

Obama’s Secretary of State John Kerry Approved U.S. Travel VISAs for Russian Operatives Indicted by Mueller for Election Tampering

but we did find out that people from the Obama admin apparently helped them get into our country and assisted in that process

OHHHHHH SHIT

TREASON charges incoming folks

PP tapes for everyone

and how or what are they guilty of?
for making stuff up on the internet that people believed?
for trolling?
do they not have freedom of speech too? i mean, watch out for lying in this world kids... I don't like lairs and once I find them out I don't hang with them... but did they even lie? what am I missing

do all tourist visa come with a ... 'when you come in here you can't lie like most americans do...' or 'once you're here you can't speak your mind or finance your point of view'

Last edited:
Back