MitsuLAN

If you get 100 people for Tribes tell me and then I'll sign up. I wouldn't mind getting a new computer :p

Oh and out of curiousity, what are the specs for the new computer? And if you say you don't know I'm going to cane you.

Dear slam,
you have no idea who i am even though we actually met at tw:w. Clearly, as based on my title, I was bad at tribes 1, bu would also enjoy a new computer. Therefore, please add me to your tribes 1 team. thanks

ps i bake good brownies

Mitsu:

I would go, but for 2 factors.

1.) Your admission fee is too high. A 3-day LAN, no matter how big and ambitious, is not worth $100 plus the airfare plus the hotel bill to me. It's just too much.

2.) I don't want to spend New Year's Eve in the company of "Internet Pals" playing games. I want to spend it with my family. I had to plan 4 months in advance for my Christmas vacation (I'm military), and I intend to enjoy it with the family that I only get to see twice a year (if I'm lucky). Your timing is bad.

Hope you understand. Best of luck.

do not be selfish data

bring your mom and she can be one of the hot "girlz" from the "clubz"

Data said:
Mitsu:

I would go, but for 2 factors.

1.) Your admission fee is too high. A 3-day LAN, no matter how big and ambitious, is not worth $100 plus the airfare plus the hotel bill to me. It's just too much.

2.) I don't want to spend New Year's Eve in the company of "Internet Pals" playing games. I want to spend it with my family. I had to plan 4 months in advance for my Christmas vacation (I'm military), and I intend to enjoy it with the family that I only get to see twice a year (if I'm lucky). Your timing is bad.

Hope you understand. Best of luck.
robots in the military? do they have robot insurance incase you steal all their pills?

Pirate Steve said:
robots in the military? do they have robot insurance incase you steal all their pills?

The Air Force, being the smartest of the services, is testing various forms of AI in the workplace and on the battlefield. I was fortunate to be selected for this program.

Also, it's "android", not "robot". Get it right or I will slit your throat while you sleep.

Data said:
The Air Force, being the smartest of the services, is testing various forms of AI in the workplace and on the battlefield. I was fortunate to be selected for this program.

Also, it's "android", not "robot". Get it right or I will slit your throat while you sleep.
i would hear your "beep beep boop, grrrrrrrRRRrrrr, beep bop boop"s from a mile away.

FEAR THE ANDROIDS!@@!!
valerie_pix.gif

Back