[ANNOUNCEMENT] We're getting married.

Aestis said:
Sorry, I'd going by medical facts, I guess they are wrong. I'm sure you, the granny fucker, would have some nice real world experience in excavating ancient poon so I'll believe you this time
You're right, I do have more, nice real world experience than you do in all matters of tha mighty poon, and I, your master and superior, assure you that the poon is more different from person to person than it changes with age.

Even the dryness you bring up is nothing but a COMMON effect of growing old. It does not affect everyone, and so far it hasn't affected us. That's not to say it'll never happen, but I just thought I would take the pleasure of pointing out where you take a limited statistic and roll it into absolute truth. (Oh, and that part about loose cunt -- it only goes for women who stop masturbating. Trust me, unless you want to tell me how big my dick must be.)

Alekhine said:
Congratulations piotrr and Akela!

You seem like a very happy and comfortable couple. I hope you continue to have an excellent life together. All the best.

:)
Thanks dude, them's some warm words right there.

wetgrannies.jpg

It's getting late here, but this has been a good thread so far.

All the right people said all the right things, and all the wrong people said all the wrong things, exactly like they were supposed to. It's nice to be congratulated by a great person, but it's not quite as great as being disliked by a true idiot.

It proves you're doing something right, you know.

I'm gonna stay up and work some more while Akela turns in. I'm bound to keep checking in later because my discipline isn't what it should be... so I'll see you all... lateah.

This greying she-wolf goes to bed now. Tomorrow is a working day. Have a nice day/night or whatever and don't forget my maori. :heart:

Akela, I'd lose the pearls and pink lipstick, you'd look much better without the frills :) But definitely a hottie for 52. Amazing you still have a good looking ass at that age too.

Congrats to Piotrr and Akela. Hope you guys live a carefree and happy life together!

Yankee said:
May I present... Aestis
He looks like a perfect cast for a live action remake of Dennis the Menace. So he's not blonde, but I think he'd like a shave and a nice wig. :)

Back