The more I see, the more I don't believe an aircraft hit the Pentagon. by JuggerNaught - Page 4 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page The more I see, the more I don't believe an aircraft hit the Pentagon.
Page 4 of 30
Phrozen
VeteranXX
Old
61 - 09-14-2004, 22:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Haggis?
what about all the people on the freeway that saw the plane flying?

why would the pentagon lie about what hit it? what else could it be?
If all those people on the freeway saw it then why don't they just release the footage from the freeway camera. There only a few people with the knowledge to qualify them to identify what type of plane flew over them.

In addition, eye witness testimony is weak evidence. The human mind is not a video camera and it can create or modify memories. For instance, bank employees are advised not to talk with coworkers after a robbery. Instead they are told to individually fill out a report and provide a description, otherwise their memories and discussion can skew the facts.

Sponsored Links
Prophecy
VeteranXV
Old
62 - 09-14-2004, 22:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Data
No, he gave me a first-hand account of a horrific tragedy. I can't believe you ****s would stoop this low.

Wait, yes I can.

So he is delving out classified information to his underings is what you are saying.

Because I am sure that given the nature of that incident plane or not it would be classified, yet he told you.

Tantric Rex
VeteranXV
Old
63 - 09-14-2004, 22:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught
another good question. this is my theory.

could be two reasons. either a: maybe it wasnt a jet, maybe it was a missle, something smaller though still explosive. the administration might not want to let the general public know that somehow a missle got into this country or through our defenses for fear of causing widespread panic.

OR

the pentagon was used as a catalyst..an addition to the attacks on the wtc, which while would have been shocking to a large part of the public at large, wouldnt have been anywhere need as anger and revenge inducing as an attack on something like the pentagon..a structure that effects every person in the country..unlike the wtc. People feel differently about a serious government structure than the wtc...not less or more, just different...more 'deep' in some ways.
The only thing that would have caused more of an uproar was a hit on the whitehouse itself. A hit on something like that would assure that the O-K was given, or atleast partially, for the go ahead for a reason to move a massive amount of troops into a region that was already giving us a lot of trouble, and it would be easier to stage offensives when in that area than trying to get the logistics in place for an attack even from our east coast of any kind of size.
Why dont you just say Ogres threw a rock from some far away land...its just as likely as the above.

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
64 - 09-14-2004, 22:46
Quote:
Believe me, no disrespect intended. If there are pictures of downed plane parts..great...let's see them. If there is something that will explain sattelite images that show full green grass within 10 yards of where a 144 foot 757 just hit this building at what HAD to be like 1 foot off the ground, but didnt even scratch the ground...i'll believe it.
Like i said, you cant make something of this mass disappear into thin air. The pentagon is damn sure a finely built structure, but its not a black hole
theres video and theres pictures. and they were shown all over the news the following weeks

Redz15
VeteranXV
Old
65 - 09-14-2004, 22:47
So you dont think a finely built structure such as the pentagon can swallow a jet, but two towers can?

CuDa-
VeteranX
Old
66 - 09-14-2004, 22:47
intresting.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
67 - 09-14-2004, 22:47

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
68 - 09-14-2004, 22:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratbert90
There are lots of poles, the wings hit the poles and broke off.
ok..lets say that happened.

where were the wings? at whats spot did the wings come to rest? there are now cuts in the ground if the slid clear of the fuselage and came to rest outside the building..if they burned, where are the burn scars on the ground?

these are the wings of a 757 that travels at a crusing speed of mach .83 and a couple light poles are going to desintigrate these wings on contact?

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
69 - 09-14-2004, 22:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by [OPs]Prophecy
So he is delving out classified information to his underings is what you are saying.

Because I am sure that given the nature of that incident plane or not it would be classified, yet he told you.
It's not classified you idiot.

We were speaking on purely personal terms. The executive to the Chief of Staff of the Air Force doesn't go around blabbing Classified information to Airmen.

You really should shut the **** up now.

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
70 - 09-14-2004, 22:47
i bet half the naysayers in this thread think the moon landing is fake too

Vlasic
VeteranXX
Old
71 - 09-14-2004, 22:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redz15
So you dont think a finely built structure such as the pentagon can swallow a jet, but two towers can?
yeah no ****

what a bunch of ****ing lunatics

SegaRob
VeteranX
Old
72 - 09-14-2004, 22:49
Are any of the statements in this video false?

http://www.freedomunderground.org/me...tagon.php#Main

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
73 - 09-14-2004, 22:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redz15
The entire building swallowed those jets..they were commercial buildings

and supposedly it penetrated (partially) 1 ring on the pentagon? Ok, i'll give you that...but even if the jet didnt go all the way into the pentagon because of its vastly superior construction over the wtc there's still probably at the least 40 feet of jet ass hanging outside of that wall....still with no skid marks on the grass...

Last edited by JuggerNaught; 09-14-2004 at 22:52..
Prophecy
VeteranXV
Old
74 - 09-14-2004, 22:50
Quote:
It's not classified you idiot.

We were speaking on purely personal terms. The executive to the Chief of Staff of the Air Force doesn't go around blabbing Classified information to Airmen.

You really should shut the **** up now.

Wow getting a little testy.

I am sure that the nature of that info is classified. I will fire this info off all zipped up to the Pentagon to find out.

THanks for the clarification though.

biscuit
VeteranX
Old
75 - 09-14-2004, 22:50
Quote:
Believe me, no disrespect intended. If there are pictures of downed plane parts..great...let's see them. If there is something that will explain sattelite images that show full green grass within 10 yards of where a 144 foot 757 just hit this building at what HAD to be like 1 foot off the ground, but didnt even scratch the ground...i'll believe it.
Like i said, you cant make something of this mass disappear into thin air. The pentagon is damn sure a finely built structure, but its not a black hole

Where would the black hole be then? If the plane did NOT hit the pentagon, where is it? Did the government hijack the plane, pilot it to an island and execute those on board? In your two theories you aren't recognizing that A) There really was a plane B) There really are people...at least missing...

Please add to your theories on what the govt did with the plane and people.

And that video was horrible, I hope you aren't basing everything of that.

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
76 - 09-14-2004, 22:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by [OPs]Prophecy
Wow getting a little testy.

I am sure that the nature of that info is classified. I will fire this info off all zipped up to the Pentagon to find out.

THanks for the clarification though.
You do that.

Maybe when you can contribute something to this forum beyond a ****load of half-baked conspiracy theories I'll start giving some credit to your posts.

You ****ing cockmongrel...

Machine
VeteranXX
Old
77 - 09-14-2004, 22:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khushi
i thought you were intelligent jug... wsup?
What the **** gave you that idea?

Redz15
VeteranXV
Old
78 - 09-14-2004, 22:52
Juggs you were right when you said the Pentagon was a finely built structure, it was reinforced more than the WTC tenfold.

Prophecy
VeteranXV
Old
79 - 09-14-2004, 22:52
Quote:
You do that.

Maybe when you can contribute something to this forum beyond a ****load of half-baked conspiracy theories I'll start giving some credit to your posts.

You ****ing cockmongrel...
boohoo....

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
80 - 09-14-2004, 22:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuit
Where would the black hole be then? If the plane did NOT hit the pentagon, where is it? Did the government hijack the plane, pilot it to an island and execute those on board? In your two theories you aren't recognizing that A) There really was a plane B) There really are people...at least missing...

Please add to your theories on what the govt did with the plane and people.

And that video was horrible, I hope you aren't basing everything of that.

Maybe it wasnt a plane? Or atleast not a 757 passenger plane?

Page 4 of 30

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page The more I see, the more I don't believe an aircraft hit the Pentagon.

Social Website Bullshit