the "I stole from Costco" thread (STEALING isnt COOL)

giga, you went to the trouble of recording some shit, encoding it in mp3, and posting it to some server to own this kid?

it was worth it.

was that a compliment, i cant tell? :p

only took me longer than 3 mins cuz i had to find a mic, cooledit2000 is quick at recording and encoding quickly :)

GigaFool said:
was that a compliment, i cant tell? :p

only took me longer than 3 mins cuz i had to find a mic, cooledit2000 is quick at recording and encoding quickly :)

haha Hope you had FUN.

If that is fun to you then ...

power to u
lmfao

Glare said:
just give up man

I am not mad he did it, I really don't give a shit.

I just don't think I would of spent my time doing that lol.

whats the point?

EDIT:

yes he won this thread.

Happy? lol

DaNGr said:

whats the point?

EDIT:

yes he won this thread.

Happy? lol

you spend your time shopping at costco with your mom while stealing old computer games.

DaNGr said:

whats the point?

i spent 5 minutes on you

don't flatter yourself

I don't quite understand this. If the stores knew he was stealing from them, then why the hell didn't they just bust him on the spot when he was actually stealing stuff? I mean, why would they wait until they had 50+ tapes of him stealing to prosecute, when they could just as easily have used 1-2 tapes and busted him.

On the other hand, how old was he when he got busted, and what did he end up doing jail time wise?

Gangrel said:
i had a friend who used to regularly steal from walmarts, targets, any store really.. from taking cds from the boxes.. stealing razors.. grabbing a drink and acting like he paid for it already, etc..

did it for years

until one point a man came up and put his hand on his shoulder "just put it back son"
he was promptly taken to a police station and showed around 50 tapes of him stealing.. the various stores had hired a PI to follow him, and busted his ass hardcore.. they couldnt actually prosecute on anything but the tapes that showed his face.. but had him on record for tons more

Back