Way to be...

TheRedDread said:
Better question, who the fuck is Zombee?

Some guy that was hell bent on competing with TribalWar with his site "www.tribesnews.com". He would whine and bitch all the time and then he lost his sig and went on a rampage.

Colosus said:
That was not his dad. That was Zombee. If Zombee still lives with his parents at his age, he needs to have a wake up call. But I don't think he does.

He was mad about last night and so he started this whole thing to try and teach me a lesson. It was a good prank. Unfortunately, it didn't humor me as much as make me mad, so both of his accounts are banned. 1 for being a smurf. 2 for doing this prank which went way too far.
What was he mad about?

Colosus said:
That was not his dad. That was Zombee. If Zombee still lives with his parents at his age, he needs to have a wake up call. But I don't think he does.

He was mad about last night and so he started this whole thing to try and teach me a lesson. It was a good prank. Unfortunately, it didn't humor me as much as make me mad, so both of his accounts are banned. 1 for being a smurf. 2 for doing this prank which went way too far.

oh, ok

Yoda said:
I don't get it, why did Zombee get banned? For the smurf account or because his dad likes to act all big and tough...

either an alt zombee account (ban) or someone who skipped learning to read

Colosus said:
Some guy that was hell bent on competing with TribalWar with his site "www.tribesnews.com". He would whine and bitch all the time and then he lost his sig and went on a rampage.

hahahahahahaha, loosing a sig and going on a rampage = :rofl:

Is he officially retarded? I don't think someone can be sane and go haywire over a sig.

tobad Tribalnews is so fucking ugly + not finished :rofl: and he wants to compete with somthing thats been around since the begining... yikes

Back