The official 'unofficial' story of goatse....and how tw goatse'd 300,000 peeps...

killerbelow said:
you know, for being one of the crowning achievements of tw... this thread has very few pages

That's because Girls, Girls, Girls brings infintely more pleasure to everybody involved.

nspecter's adventure.

In light of the recent adventures of nspecter, the alert level #warroom has been raised from green to yellow. Please all who are willing to participate in the almost inevitable forum war soon to commence join #warroom and surrport #TRIBALWAR!

RabidLlama said:
In light of the recent adventures of nspecter, the alert level #warroom has been raised from green to yellow. Please all who are willing to participate in the almost inevitable forum war soon to commence join #warroom and surrport #TRIBALWAR!
1. who are you?
2. what's surrport?
3. ban for bumping old thread

Dangerdoggie said:
Someone on here posted that the image of the devil looking face in the explosion was used in a college level psychology book. The text read something like.. “in traumatic situations people can superimpose images from their imagination due to their inability to cope with their anxiety” or some crap like that.

It was, a friend showed me the very same picture that was originally form tribalwar, in his college book (with the WTF is this cropped out I think).

paul_harvey.gif

and now we no the rest of the story........Good day

Well i didn't read the WHOLE thread as im at work and don't wanna get fired for whatever you goons post on here haha.

That story is MOSTLY correct, as i remember it. Never heard that it went to C NET but then again, /shrug.

There IS a picture of it around somewhere though. Someone has a SS of either CNN, or MSNBC's webpage with the direct link and you can see the URL and Title Bar.

Good memories :)

At0m|c said:
Anybody have a screenshot of cnn that works? Wanted to show somebody.
1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.

Back