The official 'unofficial' story of goatse....and how tw goatse'd 300,000 peeps...

"did satan rear his ugly face?"

GOATSE!!!!!!!

hahahahahahaahha

edit:

Btw.. how long has goatse been around for? Did anyone know about it before TW... i don't mean after the 300k people... just in general.. how long has that image been around?

and also... is that pic of the explosion with face in it real or fake?

Last edited:
It was great timing too considering the events that just took place. Got everbodys spirit up. :) I know I was :rofl: for a couple hours.

rathbone said:
it didnt come from tw

it would depend on what pic he's referring to - goatse man gained wide acclaim on the Internet at SA (not saying it originated there, but I saw it there months before I saw it here). The 9/11 devil image did originate here, which would be obvious considering Rayn was able to change the image and affect all the sites that had linked here (the problem that created this whole thing in the first place).

perro-TFL said:
goatse is a 24 year old from france who has been stretching his ass for the last 5 years

Should we be concerned that you know the back-story of goatse man?

I know at one point long before I joined TW on 6-05-2000 that the terrorcore-mayhem band known as Bad Luck 13 Riot Extravaganza had goatse man on the front page of their website...

Only a band such as Bad Luck 13 would start a website w/ goatse on the front page...

BTW I am immune to goatse, and it is possible for me to stare at it without vomiting for close to 3 hours. After that however, I begin to try to preform the act myself.

Sadly, I'm not... They're banned from nearly ever venue they've ever played. Not to mention fuckloveprophet was almost burned alive when he attended one of their shows in Maryland.

Dumpy Dooby said:
i only read the first page... so i don't know if this has been mentioned, but rayn created a thread about this a few months ago. he actually found a screenshot. go here

Fucking member....THIS is that thread........read more next time,goto the 2nd page.

Someone on here posted that the image of the devil looking face in the explosion was used in a college level psychology book. The text read something like.. “in traumatic situations people can superimpose images from their imagination due to their inability to cope with their anxiety” or some crap like that.

Back