Rude people... (no, not a parody)

man Fedz, you were tight with me on irc, but yer a fucking faggot on TW.

With that being stated as fact, I am going to bed. Good night.

TerraForce said:
rt.JPG

fedz at left pondering "how can i be gayer?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh.. so youre saying that you weren't drunk, so ok, midmaster, i already smoked him in duels numerous times

so anyways, back to terra, how's life been treatin ya?

plz don't hurt anyone fedz, you are a H4RDC0R3

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

Leave the poor imp alone. The whole tribes community (whats left of it.) has rejected him. S=A won't have anything to do with him. Then you guys give him all this attention?
Ignore the little man.

:)

im sorry i dont dress to impress a bunch of computer nerds monkey, look at the pic i posted, a recent pic

by the way you judge guys, i can tell who the real faggot is here..

yes, it's you, little bitch

yes salad, because i care about what a bunch of computer nerds think of me

you're pathetic if you depend on a bunch of ppl online..

get some friends, find out what an actual good time is

hey fedz, we're having a LAN tomorrow at egg's house, come over, i dare you.

if you'r really tough shit, come over to his house.

k fuji, you're still a little bitch

how bout just me and you meet somewhere, so you cant have 10 ppl, like you'd need, to beat me up

i'll be glad to leave you for dead somewhere..

ok...come to eggs house, and i'll take you on ONE on ONE.

there, i challenge you to fight me faggot, one on one, tomorrow at eggs house. you gonna show up pussy?

MrFuji said:
ok...come to eggs house, and i'll take you on ONE on ONE.

there, i challenge you to fight me faggot, one on one, tomorrow at eggs house. you gonna show up pussy?

no see showing up at someones house, where theres 10-20 people is not a one on one fight

MEET me somewhere and i will beat you down

that is.. if you can drive yet...

I know 12 year olds who've never even seen a fight that could beat you into a pulp. I'm sure fuji won't have any trouble.

no i'll just bring myself

invar why are you still talking? go back to being the no life computer junky that you are

go to a bar, somethin, just get a girl i can tell you've been deprived of them

um stfu you fuckin pussy and stop making excuses.

show up at egg's house and fight me one on one outside.

now's your chance to show your TOUGHNESS FedZ.

so fedz, if i was at uva5, would you push me? or hit me? or kick me or something? any physical violence at all? please?

k so youre the pussy backing down from me calling you out to meet me somewhere

i'm not going to a house where there will be 10-20 people to take action once you're on the ground begging for your life

you need to go by yourself pussy, so no one can help you when you need it

you can't drive though thats why you're avoiding this

god YOURE the pussy

Back