Rude people... (no, not a parody)

FedZ said:
gl you stupid gook

maybe my parents would take care of you..

oh wait... they don't care for pieces of trash like you :)

what are you gonna key my face with? chopsticks...?

hey, how can you type so much with all that cock in your face?

InSane said:
yeah, i'm pretty sure i was bigger than you...

and kosta (mrfuji) called you a faggot right to your face, and so did allan so gj.

im also pretty sure slam kicked you while you were sleeping on the floor

dang, you ARE a tough guy

i have like 10 people that will attest to this, you have NONE that will attest to your gay claims of TOUGHNESS

yea your egglan people, thats about the only ones that will stick up for you.. and i wonder why

shut up you stupid little pussy

rt.JPG

fedz at left pondering "how can i be gayer?"

terra what cock in my face? wtf are you talking about..
and wtf would something in my face have to do with what I can type...

are you THAT dumb? and you expect to go to college? you need to go back home, with that other animal you call your mother

if there's a uva5 and i can make it, i want fedz to come up to me, give me a hard push and say something about my mother. weee.

first of all, i wouldnt comment about your mother, i'd just make fun of how you looked

next i'd comment on how you need to get some god damned friends

FedZ said:
first of all, i wouldnt comment about your mother, i'd just make fun of how you looked

next i'd comment on how you need to get some god damned friends

why are you talking?

from the pics ive seen its not necessary...good way to be a newb, make fun of rich for being asian, when more than half of Tribes is. He was playing tribes before your balls dropped so stfu with your pathetic racial(and otherwise) remarks and beat him at a duel newb

gg.

FedZ said:
why are you still alive?

because i still have to kill fagots like you.

edit: off to play, because everyone already knows you're a faggot. case closed. see ya, fagz.

MidMaster_X said:
from the pics ive seen its not necessary...good way to be a newb, make fun of rich for being asian, when more than half of Tribes is. He was playing tribes before your balls dropped so stfu with your pathetic racial remarks and beat him at a duel newb

gg.
haha.. the funny thing is, i already have.... repeatedly... wish i had my uvalan demos

his excuse: I'm drunk

TerraForce said:
because i still have to kill fagots like you.

rich.. you can't kill anything.. you're a pathetic little bitch, who's even more pathetic because you've been rejected by your own family..

the only thing left for you to kill, is yourself

FedZ said:
haha.. the funny thing is, i already have.... repeatedly... wish i had my uvalan demos

his excuse: I'm drunk

i didnt get drunk at uva except for one night which i stayed all night at chocobo's room. remember? i got you that one bud light and you passed out in my car?

who was that idiot who was just like fedz talking shit to everyone, and then realistik stopped by or something?

Back