Rude people... (no, not a parody) by FedZ - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page Rude people... (no, not a parody)
Page 1 of 25
FedZ
Banned
Old
1 - 12-20-2002, 23:05
master
of
trolling

Last edited by FedZ; 12-22-2002 at 04:02..
Sponsored Links
Tribal Imperialist
VeteranX
Old
2 - 12-20-2002, 23:06
You're a ****ing tool, go **** on yourself stupid cockbag. Who died and made you parking lot sheriff? Do you realize some people wait in the car listening to music while other people go inside? Do you have any idea what he was really doing? Or are you just a ****ing moron?

Ceiling_Fan
Forum Ranger++
Contributor
Old
3 - 12-20-2002, 23:07

I do that to people. ****ing vultures. Will it break off your poor little legs to walk?

Oktane
VeteranXV
Old
4 - 12-20-2002, 23:07
doh, messing with the car....ouch...man, ya shoulda just yelled at him like I did. hehe.

FedZ
Banned
Old
5 - 12-20-2002, 23:07
in the below zero weather, already irritated from the 45 min traffic wait... no it won't break off my legs, but it'll test my temper..

Imposter
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
6 - 12-20-2002, 23:08
Uhm..you're a ****ing idiot. Ruining a persons car because you had to walk? Maybe he was ****ing doing something you asshat.

FedZ
Banned
Old
7 - 12-20-2002, 23:09
coulda let me know then.. instead of knowing I'm sitting behind him for 5 minutes.. :p

nSpectre
Musashi's Suck-pig
Rayn's Apprentice
Contributor
Old
8 - 12-20-2002, 23:09
The problem with this thread Vs the other thread... is that in this thread the guy didn't do anything wrong. Yet you got pissed and keyed his car?

You are a ****ing tool.

Neutrino
VeteranXV
Old
9 - 12-20-2002, 23:10
Haven't we already figured out that Fedz is a ****ing moron? This thread wasn't really necessary.

FedZ
Banned
Old
10 - 12-20-2002, 23:10

I knew this would piss people off, I'm not venting or anything anymore either, just got bored and felt like giving a few people entertainment... or hard feelings against me.. whichever

Tribal Imperialist
VeteranX
Old
11 - 12-20-2002, 23:11
Quote:
Originally posted by FedZ
in the below zero weather, already irritated from the 45 min traffic wait... no it won't break off my legs, but it'll test my temper..
You haven't even had your license for more than 3 months. Nobody thinks your cool. You don't even know what traffic is. If you have a temper that makes you scratch peoples cars because you're a douchenozzle, you shouldn't have a license to begin with... or even testicles.

ed: damnit, i havent posted enough latley, i'm slipping

Last edited by Tribal Imperialist; 12-20-2002 at 23:14..
FedZ
Banned
Old
12 - 12-20-2002, 23:12
because i care that people on an interweb forum board think i'm cool... and yes, I do know what traffic is, just because you're old you think you've experienced better or something.. I just happened to get my license a little while before the busiest shopping days of the year..

Oktane
VeteranXV
Old
13 - 12-20-2002, 23:13
Quote:
Originally posted by Tribal Imperialist

your a douchenozzle

FOURSTAR
VeteranXX
Old
14 - 12-20-2002, 23:13
I would be so ****ing pissed, if I ever saw you I would ****ing run you over or something. Jesus, what a fagmo to the max

Radon006
VeteranX
Old
15 - 12-20-2002, 23:13

Last edited by Radon006; 06-22-2003 at 05:21..
FedZ
Banned
Old
16 - 12-20-2002, 23:14
wouldnt you know it he was asian too :/

Cheater
VeteranXX
Old
17 - 12-20-2002, 23:14
He probably just needed to drop some stuff into the car and was afraid of having someone see him leave the stuff there so he sat in the car for a while and then went back in to do some more shopping. You're a total piece of **** for keying his car and I truely can't wait till you get your own little car keyed. Hope it happens right after you buy that ride you've dreamed of for 10 years. Please think twice before you do it again....you will get your's someday too.....remember what you did today before you get all pissy.

Cheater

FOURSTAR
VeteranXX
Old
18 - 12-20-2002, 23:15
Quote:
Originally posted by FedZ
because i care that people on an interweb forum board think i'm cool... and yes, I do know what traffic is, just because you're old you think you've experienced better or something.. I just happened to get my license a little while before the busiest shopping days of the year..
Where do you live and then I will tell you about how bad traffic is.

A51|iNjEcTiOn
Banned
Old
19 - 12-20-2002, 23:15
all i know is i note things like that, n if i was to come back n c that id keep my eye out for teh car that was waitin 5 min behind me n bat the fag inside it if i ever saw em

Imposter
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
20 - 12-20-2002, 23:15
Man when cheater is pissed at you, and calls you a piece of ****, you know you did something REALLY ****ING BAD.

Page 1 of 25

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page Rude people... (no, not a parody)

Social Website Bullshit