Critter = Stupid bitch

Juggernaught = Stupid hick

Lockntross = Stupid nerd

Onno=My Nigga

Critter= My Ho

Juggernaught=My Army Brother

Lockntross= who knows

JuggerNaught said:
i think you wish were something other than yourself...or just someone else...why else would you constantly attack people unless you were jealous of them, trying to make yourself feel better about yourself because your not satisfied with your own life, or feel somehow feel threatened by them...so you attack.

or you could just have sand in your mangina and need to stfu. the internet is a fantastic gift for someone like you, a person who doesnt dare say that kind of shit to someones, it gives you a little set of digital nads. you should make an offering to bill gates for saving your life...or al gore ;)

haha

I have returned

Juggernaut - thinks you can get AIDS from water (god what a fucking idiot). Works as a RR phone tech (can you say REBOOT). Worthless inbred peice of shit

NO ONE is jealous of your life.

And I agree about the 50 percent rule for onno, half his stuff is decent and the other half is crap.

But critter/juggs = nothing but a giant waste of life

Mr.MaGiK said:
So Aestis, you bag on his job... where do YOU work?

I'm a junior at the university of texas in computer engineering honors program (4.0 student)

Worked at Dell last summer in one of the server RAID groups with a return offer.

i think you're jealous of anyone who has a life other than yours. i dont care about you one way or the other, but you seem to go out of your way to search me out everytime i post, with those same tired remarks you've been using for a couple weeks now. getting to look like an obsession

you've got a perpetually shitty attitude for someone that has a 'hot gf' and a multi-million a year summer job.

get a puppy or somethin...or therapy...prozac..somethin

Mr.MaGiK said:
So your a student, thats cool, but where do you work right now? Not where you worked last summer, but now.

Uh, I don't work during the school year because all my time is being taken up by school. I made more than enough in the summer and with scholarships so that I don't NEED to work during the year

I have a return offer at Dell, so I'll be going back there as soon as I finish up my engineering degree

JuggerNaught said:
i think you're jealous of anyone who has a life other than yours. i dont care about you one way or the other, but you seem to go out of your way to search me out everytime i post, with those same tired remarks you've been using for a couple weeks now. getting to look like an obsession

you've got a perpetually shitty attitude for someone that has a 'hot gf' and a multi-million a year summer job.

get a puppy or somethin...or therapy...prozac..somethin

Because you're stupid and worthless

A lot of people have worse jobs than you... well not a lot, but some do. At least they are total fucking morons.

Having a job is not about money, its about self worth. You say he has the worst job in the world, motherfucker atleast he HAS a job. Dont gimme that "I go to school I dont need a job". I know plenty of people who work AND go to college.

Aestis said:
Because you're stupid and worthless

A lot of people have worse jobs than you... well not a lot, but some do. At least they are total fucking morons.

and a lot have no jobs....and gf's that are so hot they would rather spend their time on the comp.

tell ya what...you go find you a hobby and we wont butt heads anymore. you dont really post anything here anyway, you dont put anything useful or positive into ANY thread you've ever posted in. so since the people that do post here are so beneath you...do yourself a favor and get the fuck out

Mr.MaGiK said:
Having a job is not about money, its about self worth. You say he has the worst job in the world, motherfucker atleast he HAS a job. Dont gimme that "I go to school I dont need a job". I know plenty of people who work AND go to college.

What are you talking about?

Why would I work in college if I don't need the money? Why would I get a job during the year when I spend 5-6 hours a night on homework on top of hours of class? It would be stupid to do that just for "self worth"

You don't get any "self worth" by having a shitty job. Going to university and getting a degree where you can actually get a real job has a shitload more "self worth" than a roadrunner phone tech.

JuggerNaught said:
and a lot have no jobs....and gf's that are so hot they would rather spend their time on the comp.

tell ya what...you go find you a hobby and we wont butt heads anymore. you dont really post anything here anyway, you dont put anything useful or positive into ANY thread you've ever posted in. so since the people that do post here are so beneath you...do yourself a favor and get the fuck out

My job is to remove ignorance, ie you

And AIDS cannot be spready through drinking water. It CANNOT HAPPEN.

You are missing my point. You have ZERO room to talk about someones/ANYONES job being shitty if you arent employed. Well no shit you dont need a job when mommy and daddy pay for your college tuition (excuse me if I'm wrong) and your rent. All you do is go to class and do homework and hit moms and pops up when you need some dough. Just like high school all over again, huh?

Aestis said:
What are you talking about?

Why would I work in college if I don't need the money? Why would I get a job during the year when I spend 5-6 hours a night on homework on top of hours of class? It would be stupid to do that just for "self worth"

You don't get any "self worth" by having a shitty job. Going to university and getting a degree where you can actually get a real job has a shitload more "self worth" than a roadrunner phone tech.

well, thats where your immaturity shows. you have no understanding of self worth. a person like you could be making a couple mil and hour, and after you go to the bank, and put the cash in your pocket, you'll just be a lonely multimillionaire because nobody wants to listen to your bullshit.

i bet you've never had a friend in your life that didnt call you dick behind your back....

Aestis said:
My job is to remove ignorance, ie you

And AIDS cannot be spready through drinking water. It CANNOT HAPPEN.

you had a chance to put your money where your mouth is...you pussed out...you got nothin to say now little man.

Mr.MaGiK said:
You are missing my point. You have ZERO room to talk about someones/ANYONES job being shitty if you arent employed. Well no shit you dont need a job when mommy and daddy pay for your college tuition (excuse me if I'm wrong) and your rent. All you do is go to class and do homework and hit moms and pops up when you need some dough. Just like high school all over again, huh?

What are you talking about? I don't need to be cosntantly eating shit to know that shit tastes bad.

You're wrong. I told you, I work full time in the summer at a real job and get scholarships to cover my college expenses.

Nice making assumptions that are completely wrong

JuggerNaught said:
you had a chance to put your money where your mouth is...you pussed out...you got nothin to say now little man.

Let's see, let me go to the hospital and ask for some AIDS infected blood and put it in a test tube full of water and chug it

What the fuck is wrong with you? Every medical/government website says that it can't be transmitted through water and you STILL won't accept it

I'm completely amazed that in 2.5-3months you can make enough money to live for 9 more on your own with out ANY kind of help at all (besides scholarships).

Back