corruption

styr

Veteran XX
this should be a fun server. depending on a few variables, i may or may not be playing on this server (as legion/nurfed, der der).

best of luck to everyone moving there

btw

im assuming SP is going with SD to corruption together, right? just checking before i talk to cams and mayson on ts.

hmmm

well, a bunch WN, a few people from ST, a couple guys from Nurfed/Legion (mayson, blitzer, llancet, think blitzburgh as well, thats it though i think), a few guys from TPA as well i think...

hm? dunno what that news is, and i cant speak for him, but as far as i know, he had been leveling up with our test templates on refuge, and was planning to build a mino on corruption :shrug:

been talking about in TS, wants to RP the mino and stuff

Bah some fag spy from LOD stole my account and UBI wouldnt do shit about it. So I will never play an UBI game again.

Edit: And llancet can go blow a goat.

Vulcan1 said:
A mino has no part in the best template equation.

well, i wouldnt name them as best, but anything with 9000 hit points and enough health regen to be attacked by melee while sitting and still be gaining health overall, and cant be stunned, while still having decent dmg output (for a melee at least) isnt exactly a fast kill one on one...

Last edited:
Back