Should i take my friends girl(s)?

a lot of you guys really need to lay off trew,

he's really chill in RL and he doesn't go around acting "thug" or "hardcore" - he doesn't come off like he's trying to be someone he isn't either...

i mean the guy is a PC gamer for fuck's sake, i think he's a little more down to earth than ya'll haters give him credit for.

:heart: for true & t1 supporters

ps: you better come to bclan3!

i thought trew was a mildly intelligent guy before seeing this thread

what a fucking gayass

i wish i could have a complete lack of respect for women and hang out with meaningless sluts so i could call them "bitches" every 5 seconds instead of "friends" or even "ladiez"

your slang is by far the gayest sounding variation of ebonics i have ever heard.. you honestly sound like you're TRYING to make a fool of yourself

oh yeah, and it doesn't sound like you and your "friend" are much of friends at all. he may have done something uncool, but you completely freaked out when he didn't call you ONE night and left you home.. big fucking deal

grow the fuck up please

Last edited:
TreW_SoulJa said:
twist:

backstab?

betrayal?

deceit?

insert whatever the fuck word you want assholes. It's obvious what it means.

Yes, i'm black invar, i'm not 'wannabe ghetto'. I'm not a wannabe playa, i get bitches or i dont - if i post about my life, pardon me if i want some opinions of some peers. I'm far from a teeny bopper, as well. I'm sick of hearing your skinny little nerdy bitch ass talking shit to people on the forums when i've yet to hear you post about your life (maybe u did and i missed it). All i know of you is that you like to be condescending in threads whenever possible, especially to people you think the community at large lacks respect for, and it makes you feel a little better about whatever fucked up social situation you have in RL (maybe you are a loser ?). Stop posting on my threads, you obviously have no idea what the fuck you're talking about or who the fuck you're talking to, so how about YOU shut the fuck up, grow the fuck up, get a life and post about it?

fucking asshole.

If you didnt wanna be flamed then why the hell did you post this in the first place? Theres an interesting twist

twist.gif

pics or it didnt happen, btw if you ever talked to me like that on the phone i woulda came over and broken ur jaw, not for saying bullshit and all that but for saying twist too many times, dork

Back