Rude people... (no, not a parody)

rt.JPG

:rofl: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

sweet, i'll remember that promise and come looking for you if/when i'm there. i promise, so long as you make the first move, i will beat the shit out of you.

let's see a pic of all these ppl laughing too...

it's good to know a bunch of fags like to judge what a guy looks like

go back to gettin fucked up the ass by the other studs youre judging

no invar.. no gook will ever beat the shit out of me. ever.
ESPECIALLY some computer junky, who resembles my cousin.. just the thought of that..

ok, come to darien park, plainfield and clarendon hills road, me and you, show up pussy and stop making ur faggoty ass excuses.

ok you want me to go to darien park.. where the lan is... what so all of you can come from egg's house... i'd basically be going to his house

youre fucking DUMB, can you drive answer me that please..

yes, excuses not to get jumped by 10 others once he's begging for his life on the ground

hey jay.. you find that strand of xmas lights yet? :)

so bring your own friends to watch your back in case that happens. are your friends not thug enough to handle some computer nerds?

hhahahaah

youre joking right?

haaahahhahhahhahahhahhaha

:rofl:

oh god... i can already tell fuji would put up a better fight than you

Jeremy, if there ever is a UVaLAN5, I'll make it a point to not accept your registration.

This has become total insanity. You didn't "loose" your temper. You keyed this guy's car long after you had plenty of time to think about it. Thus you are just an ass, purely and simply an ass. You should probably try to make some ammends here and now. You've alienated everyone in the Tribes community.

You show up at UVaLAN and you are putting yourself in harms way. It would be total stupidity. Being that I would not be able to insure your safty, there is no way I could allow you to attend. Show up at the hotel and I just hope I can have you removed before you get hurt. Sorry dude, Karma has a way of working against you sometimes.

Anyway, why not just give up this thread. Your quick come backs and insightful insults serve only to make you look like more and more of an ass.

Caring parents would have raised a child with a little more common sense.

Cheater

MF, Don't hurt that pretty face, Our state prisons need a young 2bitbitchtightassprettyboy un-touched. LOL!

Awe... cheater.

Well, I suppose even if there were a UVA5, it wouldn't be a good idea for me to kick that kid's ass. By the time UVA5 rolls around I may be in NYPD training already assuming all goes well. Not a good idea.

:heart: cheater.

Back