[We Wuz Kangz] Cheddar Man - DNA shows early Brit had dark skin by Edofnor - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [We Wuz Kangz] Cheddar Man - DNA shows early Brit had dark skin
Page 2 of 3
Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
21 - 02-08-2018, 00:24
So some skeleton found in Britain was a black mans, and now all Europeans are black. LOL.

Sponsored Links
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
22 - 02-08-2018, 00:25
it means anglo-americans are owed reparations for slavery

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
23 - 02-08-2018, 01:16
A forum where 95% eschew science as bull****, is making a thread discussing. . .science. I've no idea how to digest this.

As far as getting your card and being on the registry, your mail-in DNA results that you got from a for-profit company are worth nothing. The only way you can get on a Tribal registry is for whatever Tribe to approve it. The Hick/TW/deep-south notion that natives get free cars, houses, taxes, college education and all the rest is a myth.

I do appreciate that Gandalf and others do not like racism. I'm happy to see that TW is a place where racism will not be tolerated. I'm hoping we start digging up racist quotes and sanction those that made them. You're growing, Gandalf. I believe in you.

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
24 - 02-08-2018, 01:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
A forum where 95% eschew science as bull****, is making a thread discussing. . .science. I've no idea how to digest this.

As far as getting your card and being on the registry, your mail-in DNA results that you got from a for-profit company are worth nothing. The only way you can get on a Tribal registry is for whatever Tribe to approve it. The Hick/TW/deep-south notion that natives get free cars, houses, taxes, college education and all the rest is a myth.

I do appreciate that Gandalf and others do not like racism. I'm happy to see that TW is a place where racism will not be tolerated. I'm hoping we start digging up racist quotes and sanction those that made them. You're growing, Gandalf. I believe in you.

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
25 - 02-08-2018, 02:06
Quote:

triggered

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
26 - 02-08-2018, 03:33
I am mostly Irish, thus my ability to drink a **** ton

MC Hamster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
27 - 02-08-2018, 04:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
Oh, look what I found

Every single time.

Maybe Gandalf can give this guy his money too.
Just to clarify: what truth is it that you think you've uncovered there, Reggs?

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
28 - 02-08-2018, 04:53
Don't worry about it Goy.

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
29 - 02-08-2018, 05:13
Quote:

BeLiaL
VeteranXX
Old
30 - 02-08-2018, 06:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
Evolution. Sun exposure without shelter would have caused the skin to pigment as protection. They evolved and started thinking and building and their skin lightened up because they didn't need that protection anymore.

Africa did not evolve with the rest of peoplekind and so they just keep getting darker
this is not how evolution works

it is not a reactive process

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
31 - 02-08-2018, 07:00
Honestly, if you define yourself by a skin pigment, it really does not say much about you. I define myself by my own actions and judge others likewise. Where your ancestry is from means very little to me in evaluating your worth. Don***8217;t get me wrong, ancestry is neat and interesting, It just doesn***8217;t matter really.

All that said, if I find myself in Dorchester Mass at nite and a group of black kids in hoodies are approaching me, yeah I***8217;m probably going to drive off because I have seen enough of the news.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
32 - 02-08-2018, 07:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
Honestly, if you define yourself by a skin pigment, it really does not say much about you. I define myself by my own actions and judge others likewise. Where your ancestry is from means very little to me in evaluating your worth. Don’t get me wrong, ancestry is neat and interesting, It just doesn’t matter really.
I feel much the same way, but I'm sure glad I'm white.

Wouldn't be brown in this ol town.

absent
VeteranXX
Old
33 - 02-08-2018, 07:33
You can't determine skin color from mDNA, since it doesn't have that type of information. The DNA which does encode such things deteriorates fairly quickly. So therefore, this article is again blatant multiculti propaganda and continues the modern trend of rewriting European history to make it seem like Mohamed and N'gobo were always here. News flash: they weren't, our ancestors fought these types of muds for millenia. It's also possible they gave the sample to some incompetent ****skin who scraped their own DNA on there, but I'm confident this "news" is just another in a long line of Cultural Marxist degradation and deconstruction of European history.

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
34 - 02-08-2018, 11:14
Quote:

I actually have the proper documentation, its just too low a percentage for the First Nations to give a ****. My grandfather being metis doesn’t help, as they truly are the bastard children of the Native Americans.

I am not growing, I have always held these beliefs. You are just too racist and judgmental to have recognized it. I do not need to live up to any standard you set, since you are just a racist ****.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
35 - 02-08-2018, 11:18
Quote:

So when I drove through Globe Arizona and went through the Apache reservation... why were the living conditions 3rd world but everyone had new trucks?

Quote:
General Assistance: Cash assistance to meet essential needs of food, clothing, shelter, and utilities. Additionally, each General Assistance recipient must work with a social services worker to develop and sign an Individual Self Sufficiency Plan (ISP) to meet the goal of employment. The plan must outline specific steps the individual will take to increase independence. Eligibility will be reviewed every three months, six months, or whenever there is a change in status that can affect eligibility. Recipients must immediately inform the social services office of any such changes. If a client refuses employment or quits a job they will be sanctioned and cannot receive services for a period of at least 60 days but not more than 90 days.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
36 - 02-08-2018, 11:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLiaL View Post
this is not how evolution works

it is not a reactive process
Everyone reel in.. I caught a big one

MC Hamster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
37 - 02-08-2018, 11:51
HAHA LOL, I'M NOT STUPID, I WAS TROLLING THE WHOLE TIME!

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
38 - 02-08-2018, 11:54

No for real... this is how it works brah.. You go outside, you get tanned... you stay inside you get white.

Why you not understanding this?

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
39 - 02-08-2018, 11:56
of course trolling belial with something he said months ago about ******s not having enough time to evolve has nothing to do with it

BeLiaL
VeteranXX
Old
40 - 02-08-2018, 13:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
of course trolling belial with something he said months ago about ******s not having enough time to evolve has nothing to do with it
your words not mine

sorry you don't understand evolution (or any science, honestly)

Page 2 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [We Wuz Kangz] Cheddar Man - DNA shows early Brit had dark skin

Social Website Bullshit