The state of T1.

tbh tho thumper wasnt amazing or anything he just disked the stand enough for snow to be able to play a very solid game (even with disk only at some points)

do u remember that series of SUPER HARDCORE games we played vs masterace stork darkforce ucl and whatever other person they tossed together?

do u remember us winning even tho snow used disk only?

LOL?!

Tic Tac, I believe I speak for all of Fallen when I say please shut the hell up.

If you were on my team for SH and I saw you go in the base at any point during a match I would have kicked your ass out of the server and brought in a backup. HUGE waste of time. Seconds count.

tbh tho thumper wasnt amazing or anything he just disked the stand enough for snow to be able to play a very solid game (even with disk only at some points)

do u remember that series of SUPER HARDCORE games we played vs masterace stork darkforce ucl and whatever other person they tossed together?

do u remember us winning even tho snow used disk only?

LOL?!

i was not in those series of games u stupid fag!!

Yeah dare but snow didn't even play in most of the PUs...I think we had sleepy too. The df one iyeah we had snow discing only hehe

Poncho's brother was a huge faggot. That Red Savage guy or TaTa! or w/e.

Anyway, who still plays this game?

As they roll into my head:

Nat
Blue
SG
[FTM]-MJ
Ki||abot
C45P3R
Special
Soujurn
Elenex
Leprechaun
Romulus
JackCrapper
LoLnOw
BananaMan
Jaymz
KP
sLaM
Bourbon
Andrew
Eldee
Cyanide
Krash
Farm
Gigafool

I dunno, those were the ones that I thought were really good.

Even though some of the current players are now better than some of the ones on that list, it's not fair to list them because everyone on that list has pretty much quit. It wouldn't be fair for me to list players with 6 years more playing experience that do nothing except attend college classes, come home to give mom a kiss, and then run up to their room and play tribes.

Plus those guys for the most part, didn't smurf. The kids today play under a new nickname each time out.

And I'd like to give a special shoutout to Opsayo, who has appointed himself the authority on old school tribes. I know he's an authority because he has criticized others' lists, provided none of his own, yet still begs Captain Kirk for old demos, 7 minutes into a pickup game. When you consider his tribes resume, I think we can agree Opsayo is the ultimate Tribes authority.

As they roll into my head:

Nat
Blue
SG
[FTM]-MJ
Ki||abot
C45P3R
Special
Soujurn
Elenex
Leprechaun
Romulus
JackCrapper
LoLnOw
BananaMan
Jaymz
KP
sLaM
Bourbon
Andrew
Eldee
Cyanide
Krash
Farm
Gigafool
really sad list
And I'd like to give a special shoutout to Opsayo, who has appointed himself the authority on old school tribes. I know he's an authority because he has criticized others' lists, provided none of his own, yet still begs Captain Kirk for old demos, 7 minutes into a pickup game. When you consider his tribes resume, I think we can agree Opsayo is the ultimate Tribes authority.
thx i am glad you are a fan and recognize my authority :)

lol doc

what the fuck does fallen have to do with anything? did I mention them?

Are you really stupid enough to believe that ppl dont grab an Inv on their first run out on SH Base?

Lets also not forget, long before 'cluster fucking' was the norm, people (see FALLEN) tried to keep our bases up on maps like SH in the early days.

Dumb fucker.

lastly - dare, you need to get off snow's cock - that guy is a proven cheater - ask bugs, he likes to observe his cheats to learn how they work so he can patch against them - hence why they dont ban him...if you have any inclination to believe otherwise, you really are far more naive than I thought.

it's still hilarious that poncho thinks hes good - guess riding the pine for a team that was once #1 after they essentially disband and winning LT PU's 10 years after real competition stops makes you good?

Last edited:
so in case you people don't know why Tribes is dead

the shit that's going on in this thread is exactly why

Back