I would like to commend naptown.

Kurayami

Banned
He went from being an annoying fraggle wannabe to a legitimately funny and entertaining troll.

Congrats, dude. I have been enjoying your posts lately. Keep up the good work.

I doubt this comes as a surprise for anyone. You and naptown could start a troll team or something. It would be glorious. You guys could sit in your basements getting excited by saying things online that you dont mean just to get a rise out of people.

200px-The_Boy_Who_Loved_Trolls.jpg

Haha Boston is a virgin. LOLZ.

EDIT: People read naptowns posts? I usually just glance over them. To me, he is wearing a big neon sign that says troll on it. Why read comments someone does not believe in? :shrug:

12-year-old Kura would like nothing more than for the magical trolls and mermaids he reads about in his favorite forums to be real. He goes searching for a real troll and finally meets one named naptown, who has friends like fraggle, a mermaid, and Socrates, a talking turtle. Soon the mermaid's home is threatened by an evil bridge builder. Kura also discovers that naptown is dying of aids and has less than a day to live. Kura must see if he has what it takes to risk everything and save his new friends.

Yep, I'm butthurt. But under the same logic I can say that you want to suck Kura's dick, since we just throw out baseless claims around here. lol i take TW too seriously but u dont. lol nerdvirgin.

Back