[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Color me surprised.

Strasbourg gunman cried 'Allahu Akbar' during attack, has 27 convictions – prosecutor

Strasbourg gunman, identified as a 29-year-old who has a criminal history, shouted “Allahu Akbar,” according to public prosecutor. Four people have been detained on suspicion of having links to the suspect, who is on the run.

Witnesses said that the suspect, previously identified as Cherif Chekat, was yelling “Allahu Akbar” (God is great) during the shooting rampage, Remy Heitz, the Paris prosecutor, told a press conference on Wednesday.

“Considering the target, his way of operating, his profile and the testimonies of those who heard him yell 'Allahu Akbar', the anti-terrorist police have been called into action,” Heitz explained.
[.....]

The 29-year-old has been convicted 27 times for several offenses committed in France, Germany, and Switzerland. That aside, he was shadowed by DGSI, France’s homeland security agency, for harboring extremist views.

Chekatt’s neighbors say he was “destabilized” in prison, according to AP. “You can just tell,” one neighbor said of the man, touching the side of his head. Another unnamed neighbor said the shooting suspect was rarely home. Police are now guarding the building where Chekatt is believed to have lived, which is in an outer neighborhood of Strasbourg.

The shooting at Strasbourg’s busy Christmas market left two people dead, one brain dead and 12 injured in what French authorities called an act of terrorism. Police have said Chekatt was a native of Strasbourg who comes from an immigrant family.

From the BBC: Strasbourg shooting: Gunman at large after three killed and 12 injured
Hundreds of police officers are hunting a gunman after three people were killed and 12 others wounded in a shooting in the eastern French city of Strasbourg.

The suspect, who is known to security services, escaped after exchanging fire with soldiers and armed police on Tuesday. He is believed to be injured.

The shooting happened close to a popular Christmas market near one of the central squares, Place Kléber.
[.....]

Confirming that three people had died, Mr Castaner said that border controls had been strengthened and security at all Christmas markets would be stepped up, with 350 security agents hunting for the gunman.
[So diverse; so strong. Just what white nations need. Can't celebrate Christmas anymore cause diversity]

He added that France had raised its security alert level to "emergency attack".

Six of those reportedly injured on Tuesday were said to be in a serious condition, while six others suffered light injuries, police said.
[.....]

1wdHfq8.png

St rambling 2 himself again

Time to garden or play with trains bro

<3 i say this in a kind way my pal you know i only heckle now hehehe

Now time 4 my soy latte i frothed it at 200 using my pid amram :D

I play guitar a lot. I take a lot of breaks. I pick it up even before I get on tw in the morning. Gym 4:30 am. I lift bro, at the hospital fitness center :lol: then guitar, then tw, then guitar, tw and so on.

tw and news are synonymous to me

anyway, I appreciate it but don't waste a thought on me. I am fine

The personal lawyer for the President of the United States has been sentenced to three years in federal prison for conduct including campaign finance violations involving hush money payments to women on behalf of the President.

“It was my blind loyalty to this man that led me to take a path of darkness instead of light. I felt it was my duty to cover up his dirty deeds.” -- Michael Cohen

Dang, Richard Hatch spent longer in prison for not paying taxes on his Survivor winnings. Lesson learned I guess.

Back