As requested...I'm Smiling Canadian AMA (almost)

I apologize for my ignorance, but who are you and how many fucks should I give?

My interest in the possibility of providing said fucks is piqued by the insinuation of gunplay, covert ops and general mayhem.

Would you be willing to provide a brief, bullet point rundown on the quantity of fucks and why each fuck should be given?

Respectfully,
B. Rontez

TBH I could care less about the number of fucks you should or should not give. Some folks seem to think I've lead an interesting life. I think it has been my life lived the way I wanted to live it. I will not bullet point anything.

Would now be a good or a bad time for someone to clue me in as to who the Smiling Canadian is because I'm afraid I lost my rolodex and my memory isn't what it used to be.

You know when you were a kid and they said if you weren't good the boogie man would come and get you...? I'm the guy the boogie man hid from...

You know when you were a kid and they said if you weren't good the boogie man would come and get you...? I'm the guy the boogie man hid from...

This is the correct answer.

I will provide you with a down payment of three (3) fucks given, with additional fucks given commensurate with the correctness of future answers.

Regards,
B. Rontez

Did you ever work directly with SFOD and, if so, were you able to see it change from the Iranian disaster to what it is now? BTW - I will never understand why SFOD was blamed for the helicopters crashing.

Did you ever work directly with SFOD and, if so, were you able to see it change from the Iranian disaster to what it is now? BTW - I will never understand why SFOD was blamed for the helicopters crashing.

I only worked with US SF guys on joint ops and training. After the failure in Iran, we were visited many, many times by the US special operation community. We had been doing these in and out operations for 20 years and we passed on a lot of our experience to the US and other countries.

I personally feel that operation was doomed to fail unless there had been some backroom deals made with the Iranian military to stand down. It would have been pretty much impossible to move into the heart of Tehran at that time without having to fight your way in and out.

boxers or briefs?

boxerbriefs

how do you feel about walter sobchak?

I think thats the best work John Goodman has ever done

if you're a canadian, what were you doing in viet nam?

Joined the Marine Corps in late 1967 because I grew up dirt poor on a dirt farm as wasn't going to be a poor dirt farmer my whole life. It was a way for me to build a future for myself or die.

u ever get a tick on ur ballls??

Yes...when I lived in Manitoba.

revlon or maybelline?

I no longer wear makeup.

rough riders or roughriders?

roughriders

paper or plastic?

paper

Back