[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Nope. You've stated that you believe murder is justified even when peace is on the line. The implication is you're an immoral person who places emotional response over law and justice.

And just now you made no attempt to deny that you're fine with depriving people of legal protections, nor did you deny any desire to label and kill wrongthinkers.

Fool gets so incredibly upset when the press isn't perfectly representing the truth and then he goes and lies about what I said just 5-10 pages ago. Hypocrite.

Now you've just admitted that what you've been posting isn't representing the truth. Congrats.

Still no denial. Sad. You've outed yourself as an authoritarian with no concept of justice, no care for truth, and a desire to eliminate political opponents. Perhaps it's time you start buying some pantsuits.

I said Obama was right to kill Osama Bin Laden outright. A view shared by, um, like 99% of america and the rest of the world.

Fool has taken this to mean I want to murder people I disagree with.

Who's being dishonest now?

Good, people can now read your own example of how you're fine with murdering someone under the flag of peace, and then strawmanning for a dozen pages.

Why do you keep omitting who the "someone" is?

Is it because it's embarrassing to know that you argued against killing Osama Bin Laden for 5 pages?

For example, if bin laden could've been captured alive, is that a better moral choice than killing him outright? Not tactical, not "what if he escapes?", but if you could reasonably take him alive is that a better moral choice? Would you give bin laden a trial?

ITT: Fool is the kid from Saving Private Ryan who didn't want to shoot the Nazi

Because its irrelevant. Why do you keep omitting the circumstances under which you're willing to murder?

You think the fact that we were talking about killing Osama Bin Laden, and not random dude #3493, is irrelevant? Huh.

Indeed I do. Your argument boils down to a belief that it's ok to murder someone so long as they are demonstrably a piece of shit, regardless of the circumstance of the death. That is fundamentally no different than being ok with a hands-up gangbanger being mowed down by the cops. It's ok, his rap sheet was a mile long. Congratulations, you're now a racist.

You are constantly leaving the circumstances out of the scenario, because you admitted several times that you are fine with someone being murdered UNDER THE FLAG OF PEACE. You are dishonest, and disingenuous. And your example of Upham shooting the Nazi is fucking awful. Upham did not shoot an enemy opponent in combat, and then shot him later after he surrendered. I stated I would not shoot a nazi who had surrendered. You got me triple, I won't murder under the flag of peace. I'm a terrible person. I guess you would.

Back