Page 2 of 2
raggy
VeteranXV
Old
21 - 04-05-2003, 13:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marweas
Quaker
This person rocks at other multiplayer shooters, but never leaves the ground. They're miffed by inventory stations and the lack of powerups, but are proficient enough at multiplayer gaming to know how to chat insults in leet-speak. They disdain llamas (newbies) but never realize they are even less useful.
i resent that :x i came to play tribes 2 out of the quake community having played those games competatively for over 2 years. i seem to have done ok in this game. SUCK IT WEASEL MAN, SUCK IT GOOD. <3 <3

Sponsored Links
booty
VeteranXV
Old
22 - 04-05-2003, 14:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marweas
Flight-simmer
Brought in by the promise of multi-person vehicles, these people completely don't care about armors or jetpacks. They don't use inventory stations - only vehicle stations. Their interest is driving/flying, dropping bombs, and dogfighting other vehicles. They sneer at people without vehicles, believing them to be unimportant infantry elements and less important to the game than they are. They have seen the enemy flag but have never moved it from the stand, as you would have to exit the vehicle to grab it. They are offended and miffed when Heavies fail to jump in the APC they have prepared to bring them to the enemy.
This terrifies me. I know first hand there is no audience on earth louder and more difficult to please than the moron flight sim grognards.

PyroTeknik
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
23 - 04-05-2003, 14:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creole Ned
The non-CTFer
One of a very small group of players who remembers the early days of Tribes when all gametypes -- DM, CTF, D&D, C&H and F&R -- got played, enjoyed the variety and then sat back and watched as 3/4 of the game was pushed aside in favor of CTF, then watched it happen again in T2 and holds little hope that the next game won't be built around CTF, too. These players often enjoy objective-based FPS's like BF1942 and RTCW.
Brings a tear to my eye.

D&D forevar.

Thrax Panda
God Complex4
Old
24 - 04-05-2003, 21:59
The RangerX
Jumps into medium armor with a remote inv station on his back and heads for the enemy base thinking he's in heavy. He rapidly becomes puzzled by his lack of speed, and then complains that his damn favorites script is borked and didn't give him a mortar! Dies right in front of the enemy farmer giving him a fresh remote station. Later takes credit for the eventual win claiming that his medium inv rush tactic confused the enemy.

Last edited by Thrax Panda; 04-05-2003 at 22:01..
Page 2 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page T3: A game for many.

Social Website Bullshit