Just bought myself some new Nikes

Stay out of the liberal plantation towns and we're number 1.

Even if that was true and not just epic dipshittery on your part, that would leave the UAE 3rd still, which still kind of makes Arakatak's point a little bit why the fuck am I even engaging with morons like you?

New Balance has made in the USA sneakers, but the are in the $150-$200 range. My New Balance sneaks cost me about $60 made in China.

Sorry Murica

ty 4 informn all boutcho midgeshoez 4 a midgepussy ur famly still w8n 4 u 2 die so em can b happy gl hf smdh lol :jester:

Wasn't it you that posted the Nike share price graph when it was down $2 because stupid happened? Maybe one of the other spastics, I dunno? Thanks for reporting for :ftard: duty anyhow.

Go back to shoveling poop, dipshit. You are now pushing the meter into senility. Probably poopheimers disease setting in or something.

Almost as bad a shitzheimers and pooptruckia. Add a dose of racist, homophobic, asshatitis and you got a full on cuck-cocktail going.

russel.jpg

let it be known on his boomer grave

that nobody said mitchdubai wasn't a sell out whore for branding

or ever against sweat shops and slave labor

Even if that was true and not just epic dipshittery on your part, that would leave the UAE 3rd still, which still kind of makes Arakatak's point a little bit why the fuck am I even engaging with morons like you?

is it because your family doesn't love or respect you....

you don't have any friends in real life

your coworkers detest you

and you have nobody else online or otherwise who will listen to your shit?

could that be it?

serious question

we have actual venereal diseases with higher rep and favorability ratings than you do on this forum

but, hey, jokes on us and here you are again......and again

and again some more

herpes > MitchDubai

Captain basement reporting for doody, murdering the English language. Another long Saturday shitposting slog ahead.

Last edited:

could that be it?

serious question

we have actual venereal diseases with higher rep and favorability ratings than you do on this forum

and again some more

herpes > MitchDubai

R:rofl:O:rofl:F:rofl:L
midgepusy fukn rekt again az da uze smdh lol :jester:

could that be it?

serious question

and again some more

herpes > MitchDubai

you are making an abortion of the posting format you shit

stick to the neg lol reps

They ran a half off sale on their site that created a huge stimulus of sales for them. However there are at least 4 colleges and some stores that dropped them. In most cases boycotts don't work but I have never seen whole schools dropping a brand. We will see where they are a year from now.

My guess is, it will blow over like most boycotts do.

Back