[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Paul Manafort's team will not present a case nor call any witnesses in his defense. The defense rested at 11:53 a.m.

my guess

1. they're going to try to motion that a juror fucked up and get a mistrial

2. manafort thinks winning or losing is irrelevant because he's been promised a pardon

its very weird to be indicted with decades of charges and not present a defense, right?

my guess

2. manafort thinks winning or losing is irrelevant because he's been promised a pardon

its very weird to be indicted with decades of charges and not present a defense, right?

at this point i hope he does get a pardon. what a shit show this special counsel is.

plus, the reees from u and ur kind will be astounding

my guess

Manafort is done, we've all seen the evidence.

Junior is in a terrible amount of trouble, senior is looking at impeachment as in prison-bound.

If you think, for a moment, that junior is not in trouble, you're stupid.
Manafort will be going to prison for the rest of his life, the more interesting thing is that Junior has put considerable more pressure on his pap.

Junior is probably going to prison, and when this thing wraps up, so is senior.

How is that going?

How about this one?

Texas secession movements - Wikipedia

You have a lot of things you want to happen, please keep us updated.

This email just got submitted into evidence in the Manafort trial.

Paul Manafort emailed Trump adviser and son-in-law Jared Kushner on November 30, 2016 recommending Stephen Calk for the Secretary of the Army. At the same time, Manafort had received the first part of what would be $16 million in loans from Calk's bank, the Federal Savings Bank.

http://media1.s-nbcnews.com/i/today/z_creative/502_Redacted.pdf

Jared, being Jared, replies with "On it!"

Manafort was trying to sell secretary of the army to people. That's crazy.

Last edited:
I don't know about that.

I know she thinks you're a redneck dolt, and there isn't much e-knighting for her that will change her opinion. Of you.
she's too stupid to leave an abusive relationship and not worthy of anyone's help or sympathy.

having said that, i still find battering and choking women to be reprehensible but you're a poor redneck its not like you should know better.

Back