Where the fuck is Groove!?

The US does contact tracing? Not sure he would know the source...

Doubtful, with 12M cases and counting!

Good thing you guys got the Oompa Loompa out of office (or tried, the fat fuck just doesn't take a hint!) - hopefully Biden will get you guys back on track. Shit is kinda scary south of the border.
:rofl: What a fucking pussy faggot.

You best stay indoors to avoid the virus!!!1

Angry Trump voter - reporting in!

Go lick some public door handles and do the genetic pool a favor.
Mortality rate of 0.02%!!! LOOK OUT!!!

Possibly just typing on your computer will get you the coronas!!!! BE CAREFUL, TIC!

Val i hope you get covid LOL

Fever and restlessness for 3 days. Hahahah you'd have to take advil too probably. GET FUCKED BRO

Val i hope you get covid LOL

Fever and restlessness for 3 days. Hahahah you'd have to take advil too probably. GET FUCKED BRO
lol. If even that. I know several families that have tested positive and only one person out of all of them reported any sort of problem (a 500lb man felt "pressure" on his chest while breathing). Children, elder, obese, etc. All are fine within 2-3 days if they have symptoms at all.

It's astounding.

Okay, we found groove.

Now...

Where are

1. Anomaly
2. Niggafool
3. Kurayami
4. Fngrbang
5. Al Muktar

Tw super stars...Disappeared without a trace.

At least they didn't leave a long goodbye post.

Can't believe they just up and quit.

Pretty fucked up, actually. Hope your daughter is okay. You, on the other hand... :)

Did she get it from school?

It's 6 days after contact with her and my wife and I are still asymptomatic. Her fiance tested negative.

She's 29 and not in school anymore. They went to a BMX meet last weekend and we think it's from there.

She was devastated that she might have given me the china virus what with my heart surgery and shit.

I'm so done with all this shit that you can't even give your kids a hug.
:fu:

Okay, we found groove.

Now...

Where are

1. Anomaly
2. Niggafool
3. Kurayami
4. Fngrbang
5. Al Muktar

Tw super stars...Disappeared without a trace.

At least they didn't leave a long goodbye post.

Can't believe they just up and quit.

Nigafool made a special one night only appearance and posted here on election day

Back