You guys still post here?

ShartShooter

Veteran XX
Is everyone still making fun of triple for being shaped like a pear? Did Colussus return the money from the laptop he bought w/ donated funds? Is that one guy that was in the military still dressed like a banana? Is ImNikita a movie star? Is Reggs still wearing a Neo costume?

That's about all I remember. Cheers!

Edit: Thought some more.. remember the "I stole from Costco" thread. The time that model hotlinked a song from some posters domain so he changed the .mp3 file to say he was jerking off to the page or something. I think Goshin was that attention whore who got naked a lot towards the end of me posting here. Someone lived in San Diego. Hmmm.. I'll try and remember more.

Last edited:
We all post here exclusively and still play tribes. Where the fuck have you been. Blackpeople keeps us up to date on politics with long winded rants.

Yo Sharpshooter.
We are all huge content creators now.

68QB8Xj.jpg

yUl8soz.jpg

Bonus
BCMOoVj.jpg

yC7w91N.gif

ur4tT6f.jpg

pWpuwIK.jpg

3ssdIn5.jpg

TLKbn6k.jpg

Last edited:
I remember you, welcome back

I remember you too! And Scoobs, and Severed, and Brass.

That pic of triple lol. And Maori man! I can't remember who the indian guy was.. Mushashi? Or something? lol.

OH FUCK I JUST REMEMBERED WHO WAS THAT GUY THAT TOOK PICS WITH THE CAR SALESMAN WHEN HE BOUGHT LIKE A DODGE STRATUS?! HE WAS WEARING ALL DENIM LOLOL

I remember you too! And Scoobs, and Severed, and Brass.

That pic of triple lol. And Maori man! I can't remember who the indian guy was.. Mushashi? Or something? lol.

OH FUCK I JUST REMEMBERED WHO WAS THAT GUY THAT TOOK PICS WITH THE CAR SALESMAN WHEN HE BOUGHT LIKE A DODGE STRATUS?! HE WAS WEARING ALL DENIM LOLOL

that would be ngfm.

here he is buying a car from kim jong un

g0KluaV.jpg

Ip1nWPp.jpg

ngfm always looks like he's about to say 'i dont know what to do with my hands' in pics

Back