[T1 Release] TRIBES 2015

groove and thyumper both use a hacked dll 2 remove redness, pm them and im sure they will send it 2 u antonio u cheater

I don't think I used that more than once in a pub. I hated it. You never knew when you took a hit and often died when you thought you were good with health. I'm sure we could get one working that would be nice but the one we had sucked IMO. Kinda lost interest.

I do think that we could get a nice one going though. Only way I think would be to code it in and not make it adjustable for the average person. Make it just a few shades lighter than the default one.

I do know the frustration of the overwhelming redscreen though which is why this was so appealing at first. It varies from monitor to monitor and some make it just ridiculous and totally blinding. Especially when a good chain is on u. It makes fighting back nearly impossible.

it would be cool to change the red screen to something else, like broken glass or some shit like that

A tunnel vision rework might be interesting idk

RetinitisPigmentosa.jpg

also it is scummy, but maybe just include netset in dl. i think lemon already has an adjustable gui in scripting, maybe just add that. all of the all-stars were making fun of me for my lack of terp and pft; i think netset is some sort of teamspeak at first vgz

also rocket dicks launcher skins

Right now even if I make the buttons be sized "center" horizontally, there is no way to offset them. So I can only have 1 button be in absolute center, when I need to do 2.

Shifting from pixel values to percentages is the way to fix this.

There has to be a fairly straightforward method of hooking these GUI elements and having them respond to commands like "10% from left side of $fullscreen_res" etc.

what about if you make a centered instantsimgui container (with no background or border so its invisible) and then place your buttons within that container? iirc that's how connect.gui does it

if some1 could optimize this i would rlly appreciate (as i said i can't b/c it immidiately shuts down/cuts power 2 my pc) http://www.iateyourbaby.com/damaster/HD Collection/HDBaseTextures/hires_textures.v2.32.7z

i ran them trough batch ps action, i could prolly get rid of more MB/retain much more quality if i compressed each image sperately with specific settings & color pallettes for every texture... but yeah im not gonna spend 1 minute 4 1 texture :/

Last edited:
No, it's for D4M45T3R. Groove is making great progress in video resolutions. When he's done, it'll be out.

I'm adding a few more gfx in mean time. New jet trails:

thanks a lot mate. maybe i should do the same w/ terrains, to .7z-ip them depending on resolution and all 4 terrains together, so there would be only 4 large .7z files?

well i tried to .7z the terrains but files are almost same in size as .zip without any compression. lol idk y it doesn't work on terrains like it did w/ HD base textures. also considering there are ~340 textures in that pack it would be absurd to go compress them seperately. few MB less won't make any difference in crashing the game or not (if thats is the reason), because with these plugins it's hardly ever about textures, but rather half-assed coding (srry mj :heart: & alti :heart:).

Last edited:
Back